Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gorres calls out "Here We Go"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Gorres has given No Fear props and says that he can be champion very soon.

Gorres said that he wants to make a few things clear: He might be a HOFer...but he is NOT a legend. Here We Go is a legend. He said the performances Here We Go put up vs. Montiel were amazing. He also said that Here We Go is top 3 or top 5 of all time, POUND FOR POUND.

"I want Here We Go. I want to be a legend. I need to beat him to achieve legendary status. Skipton is a hell of a fighter but I want to test my skills against a legend."
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 25 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]366969[/snapback]
Gorres has given No Fear props and says that he can be champion very soon.

Gorres said that he wants to make a few things clear: He might be a HOFer...but he is NOT a legend. Here We Go is a legend. He said the performances Here We Go put up vs. Montiel were amazing. He also said that Here We Go is top 3 or top 5 of all time, POUND FOR POUND.

"I want Here We Go. I want to be a legend. I need to beat him to achieve legendary status. Skipton is a hell of a fighter but I want to test my skills against a legend."

The Skipton-Gorres fight was arranged weeks ago. Gorres cannot back out now. The fight is as good as signed.

Make it happen.
BigG
I guess Gorres gotta kick Skiptons ass first. laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 25 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]366971[/snapback]
I guess Gorres gotta kick Skiptons ass first. laugh.gif

Cool.
BigG
Gorres has always had tremendous respect for Skipton dating back to when Skipton was a SW. "He started his career at 0-2 but has been 17-1 since then...including 3 titles in 3 divisions. I always knew the kid had talent. He is a great opponent for me. It will be a great fight."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.