Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, where the hell is our homie FITZ?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
has anyone heard from him or seen him? i am really hoping he is alright as it just doesn't seem like him! anyone have a real email or # on him? we should check on our boxing family! lol! come back FITZ!
BigG
Yeah, where is Fitz? He's been MIA for a week.
caneman
i can't ever remember him not posting this long & i been coming here since september 2001
BrutalBodyShots
It's only been a week guys, settle down. LOL. I'm sure he's just busy for whatever reason!

STEVENSKI
I am sad to say that Pat has decided to leave our board & go to Boxrec's forums & post with Lefthook as Lefty said he needs a fellow officer to patrol their boards. I consider his actions treason & he should be punished for his actions.
Fitz
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Nov 27 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]367153[/snapback]
I saw Fitz on a milkcartin today!!..but he is alright he is overseas living it up..he should be back within a week or so!

Yep. I have been in Thailand for the last 2 weeks guys. Just got back at home like an hour ago. Thanks for the concerns guys laugh.gif

I am annoyed I missed the Mayorga-Vargas fight though. Though my brother went and said it was decent and the highlight was Cintron injuring himself while celebrating, lol.
caneman
welcome back bro, it was weird not having you around drinks.gif
The CEO
Finally.
Warlord
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 1 2007, 09:12 AM) [snapback]367946[/snapback]
Yep. I have been in Thailand for the last 2 weeks guys. Just got back at home like an hour ago. Thanks for the concerns guys laugh.gif

I am annoyed I missed the Mayorga-Vargas fight though. Though my brother went and said it was decent and the highlight was Cintron injuring himself while celebrating, lol.

Did you get some, Fitzy?
STEVENSKI
I tried to tell you all Fitz was into bangin trannies but no one believed me.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 3 2007, 12:52 AM) [snapback]368199[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Hey Stevenski. What fights did they show in the last 2 weeks of Canvas Classics?

I don't know as I always forget about it. The contender finale was pretty good though. We have PBF vs Hatton, Mundine vs Clavero & Drews vs Green all on PPV coming up in the next two weeks.
STEVENSKI
Tarver balls? Thats like saying Mayweather & toe to toe.

Stipe is a much tougher fight that Tarver IMO. Stipe has a chin, a punch & some gonads. Tarver has the fact that he was the worst opponent Rocky ever faced to haunt him the rest of his life.
Warlord
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 1 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]368055[/snapback]
Including hookers? lol. When you go to bars and clubs there, I would say about 90% of the Thai chicks in the clubs are hookers, lol. Maybe a mod can move this thread into the general, lol. You been there before Warlord?

Naa, those Thai girls are a little too countryside for me. I prefer mine to be a little more japaneezy, if possible. Shanghainese will suffice if I'm in a pinch.
BigG

The guy to the right is a Popo Freitas look alike
The CEO
Damn, Fitz...you were IN THE MIX over there....

Makes me miss the days when I was young and wild...
STEVENSKI
About 25 things go downhill. Thats when mates become slaves to their slut & you end up with a hard core of drinking buddies & a alcoholic liver.
The CEO
Man...I was as wild as they come from 20-30...it was a way of life. Up all night, sleep all day. I really never stopped and thought about it at the time. I DO remember making fun of the old men in the club that were around 40...laugh.gif

Your metabolism usually slows down around 25...this is when you normally start gaining weight if you're not active or don't work out...you also start to look noticeably older than the predominant, younger crowd...

Going into your later 20s, it's not as easy to crash on a couch or floor anymore after partying...because you know you're gonna be sore and feel like shit...the older you get from there, the worse you feel the next day...

It's really different for every person though...depends on how long and how hard you've been doing it...or if you even CARE to want to slow down and/or find someone special....for some people, partying helps them stay "young"...some people party hard for a few years and get it out of their system...then look to settle down.

I'm thinking YOU should go with your gut...you'll know when enough is enough. You're way more mature than most guys your age...maybe you're ALREADY slowing down on purpose....due to your subconscious...

When I was a teenager, my personal plan was to live life and get to know myself and what I want in my 20s...and then settle down in my 30s...and that's exactly what I did...

I wasted alot of time and money....which was stupid...but it worked out alright for me...I don't have any regrets...but I shoulda got my shit together earlier...say at 25. I'm 36 now.

Sorry for the long post...but this is a serious point in a man's life...when to start putting away the childish things and becoming a responsible citizen...I wanted to share and help if I could...

thumbsup_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.