Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When do fights happen during the day?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Byrd Man
My first fight is Tuesday the 27th.

It's against Dee "Duck Down" Finley of the Silverback Council.

All it says is Tuesday....when exactly Tuesday does it happen? 12:01am? morning? Afternoon? Night?

Just wondering....
Blayde
Its around 9:15 AM here in Germany. So it should be around 3:15 AM Eastern Time in the US...
Byrd Man
well, my guy lost a close decision last night to drop to 0-1. smh

One of my other fighters fights "Blayde Jr." on Sunday and my third fighter fights tomorrow.
BigG
Tough break.....you should make more fighters. Like 2 or 3 in each weight class.

One of your boys has a fight against Darth Maul...Very tough fight for you.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 27 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]367280[/snapback]
Tough break.....you should make more fighters. Like 2 or 3 in each weight class.

One of your boys has a fight against Darth Maul...Very tough fight for you.

once again, how is this a "tough fight" for me or "bad luck for your fighter" if the two of us match up? Neither one of us has had a single fight yet. Both 0/0/0

Maybe I'm missing something....*shrugs*
BigG
We'll see.....WAR DARTH MAUL...it's a tough fight because Maul will be one of the greatest fighters when he's career is all said and done.

And I know it's actually too early to make that statement but he will anwyay... laugh.gif
Byrd Man
ah I see...just good old fashioned trash talk....

Well....we'll find out in...*checks imaginary watch while glancing at the PC clock* ...six and a half hours.

Better not bring that lunch...it's not gonna be a long fight. lol
Byrd Man
Here's my gym so far........

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.