Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHO-BOX tonight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spreadking3rd
In the main event James Kirkland gets dropped, but then drops his opponent 15 seconds later. Conyers survived almost until the end of the 1st, but his legs were gone 2 minutes before.

In the undercard, Angulo took some big shots from washed up Archak the Shark, but Angulo came back firing and quickly stopped the faded Shark.

Short night at the fights.

Any of you other guys watch ?
Rivado
Don't have SHO anymore but I am watching TELE fights right now and just saw Yori Boy Campas KO a tomato can and later talk about a potential match versus Winky Wright next year in his post fight interview.
salvador
I recorded it and just watched both fights. I love Kirkland's style. He needs to work on his defense, but he's definitely fun to watch. I think Kirkland-Ouma would be an interesting matchup and I'd bet that it's a fight that could get made.
Boxingjunkie
These were some entertaining fights. Two one round knockouts. These fights ended so quick Showtime didnt know what to do so they replayed both fights. Kirkland looked good in getting up from that knockdown. He showed that he wasnt afraid to get knockedown and get right back up and go after the guy. I look forward to seeing him again.

Boxingjunkie
stateofthegame
I like Kirkland a lot. I saw him fight live a few years ago in Texas and then he went to jail. Kirkland would knock Ouma out.James is too strong for Ouma, pus Ouma does not hit hard enough to keep Kirkland off him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.