Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Touch oF SleeP's New Signee
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Taken from the press release released by Touch oF SleeP earlier on the WeBL page....

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Founder/Promoter of Only Built 4 TOS - Hall Of Famer - Undefeated 4 Division World Champion)
Attention all you Fighters, Managers, Promoters, Fans and all the bums in between and around us. I, Touch oF SleeP have a huge announcement to make. The ink is still wet on a promotional contract I just had this fighter sign. He will be coming to the Only Built 4 TOS gym. It is the biggest signing in the league`s history. The amount of nonsense I had to deal with to get this fighter into my gym was tougher than any fight I ever had. Who is the fighter that I have signed? You gonna have to stay tune suckas, Ima tease yall a little more. I`ll make the announcement after the fights later on so I don`t overshadow them. I ain`t like that punk ass A-Rod announcing he opting out of his contract with the yankees during the World Series. Ima let you suckas guess a little longer on who I just picked up, maybe Ill drop some hints later. IM DOIN BIG THANGS OVA HERE!!!!! GET MOOONNNEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

dntknw.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP = Founder/Promoter of Only Built 4 TOS - Hall Of Famer - Undefeated 4 Division World Champion)
I Touch oF SleeP, would like to announce to all you suckas, the biggest signing ever for this gym and possible the league. This newest member of the Only Built 4 TOS gym is........

A Former World Champion

He is.........................

A Former Pound 4 Pound Fighter

he is.........................

One of the most feared fighters in the league's history.

he is...............................................

A Knock Out Machine.

he is...............................

THE FORMER............................

HEAVYWEIGHT.....................................

CHAMPION ............................

OF THE WORLD!!!!!

CYRUS "IRON" VIRUS!
BigG
Holmes:

"Come see me "Iron"."
Blayde
Interesting...

And Rocky Romero would LOVE to fight Iron if he is not too scared.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 2 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]368111[/snapback]
Interesting...

And Rocky Romero would LOVE to fight Iron if he is not too scared.

Max Kellerman has thrown his name into the ring for a bout with Iron also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.