Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Miguel Cotto calls out Carlos Maussa
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Juan Miguel Cotto 9-0-0 (9 KO's) has called out former world champion Carlos Maussa to fight at 140. Does Maussa accept?
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 3 2007, 01:25 PM) [snapback]368254[/snapback]
Juan Miguel Cotto 9-0-0 (9 KO's) has called out former world champion Carlos Maussa to fight at 140. Does Maussa accept?

Buddy Shine and Maxy KoKaine have both expressed an interest in this fight.
The CEO
Maussa is a Lightweight now...he's been losing 3 pounds a week due to the Cancer, and he will continue to lose weight 'til he kicks the bucket.

sad.gif

but remember...that dark dolphin in your avatar owes Maussa a trilogy ending rematch....it's 1 and 1.
BigG
Judah will be fighting for the Junior-Welterweight title in his next fights and when he wins he will defend it against Cotto.

After destorying both, he will fight and destroy Maussa then get his revenge on McPheerson.
The CEO
Glad to hear it.

Maussa and McPheerson can't wait....but to be honest...I don't think Judah deserves a rematch against The Finisher.

Freddy beat Judah so bad, he got cuffed and jailed for Assault that night.
BigG
laugh.gif

Judah had issues going into that fight wasnt physically or mentally fit...problems with crack, dice games,....Plus his conditioning was terrible compared to now...Judah is a different animal and is in his PRIME.....I cant wait for Judah to be champion again and I cant wait to knock Cottos ass out.

Judah might be the GOAT by the end of his career.
CyruS
Judah will never die laugh.gif

Judah and Giant Man are cut from the same cloth laugh.gif they will never go away.
The CEO
I'm not bein' mean...you know how I do....but have y'all ever seen this pic?

yahoo.gif

BigG
laugh.gif

Hey, I just had Lord Judah spar Max Kellerman at a catchweight of 160....Judah knocked his ass out. Mike Taylor will get crushed.

Super lands a perfect left right cross and Kellerman staggers. He reaches for the ropes ... and misses!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Zab "Super" Judah wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:39

Super doesn't need to rest.

Kellerman remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.
The CEO
I thought you were gonna give me Kellerman...I'll turn him into a beast.
BigG
Yeah I might give you Max.....under one condition....

He will retire IN SJ Promotions gym.
The CEO
That's a deal...you want The Boogeyman?...he lost his hair and gained a beer gut in his retirement...but he's seasoned.
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif No thanks...you should un-retire him and I'll give him a few tune ups.

My gyms doing good with Gorres, Judah, Montiel, and Holmes.

My fighter Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a free agent and I heard he is interested in working with TOS.
BigG
C.E.O Kellerman is in your gym
The CEO
Nahhh....his stats suuuuck...laugh.gif

If only I had some guys with 20+ points in each category...like you some of you do....

How much am I gonna have to pay to make it where I too can pad my stats fighting bums..?

laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Fighthype.com/TOS.WeBL)
RUMOR MILL : TOS in secret talks with Jr. Welterweight Contender Floyd Mayweather?
Word going around is that Touch oF SleeP has been in secret talks with Jr. Welterweight Contender Floyd Mayweather Jr. (11-1-0 7KOs) of Super Judah Promotions since right before Mayweather took on Former World Champion Buddy Shine, a fight where Mayweather suffered his first loss by a controversial split decision. Contacts from the Mayweather camp say that Floyd believes if he was under the TOS banner that loss would never had happen. The word now is that Mayweather wishes to be personally trained by Touch oF SleeP after viewing the recent Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship match between Richard Butkiss and Deep Freeze, where Butkiss who suffered early career setbacks bounced back to become the current Number 1 Pound 4 Pound Fighter in the World and the first ever Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion after being signed as a free agent to the 36 Chambers of Death gym and became a personally trained student of Touch oF SleeP under the 36 banner. There might be a multi-fight contract on the table for Mayweather Jr. as I write this....
The CEO
Thanks...and I forgot to thank you too, Cyrus...for Lil' Slanger...

Well...Kellerman's got some stamina...that's about it...lol...I'll see what I can do with him...

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Man, Kellerman might be the most well rounded Heavyweight...Just good in everything.
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 3 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]368309[/snapback]
Thanks...and I forgot to thank you too, Cyrus...for Lil' Slanger...

thumbsup_anim.gif

Atleast I know you won't purposely have him be used as a stepping stone like how 2 Division Champ Running Man is being used over there at Super Judah Promotions laugh.gif
The CEO
He's alright...I was expecting much higher stats though...he sure kicked the shit outta Romero, didn't he...wow.
BigG
Hey man...I forgot about Running Man...I fucked up with the fightplan laugh.gif

He will beat William Joppy (11-1-0) and will have several tune ups.
The CEO
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 3 2007, 06:49 PM) [snapback]368312[/snapback]
Atleast I know you won't purposely have him be used as a stepping stone like how 2 Division Champ Running Man is being used over there at Super Judah Promotions laugh.gif

Running Man's over THERE now?....ohhhh...Maussa is 1 and 1 with him too....and you don't have to worry about that...I'll have Lil' Slanger layin' it all on the line every fight...
BigG
Hey Im generous as hell.

Guzman & Mayweather to TOS.

Kellerman to C.E.O
The CEO
Big G...you're a good guy...and you know what they say about "good guys"...they finish LAST.

laugh.gif

Just messin' with ya...you The Young Man.

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 3 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]368289[/snapback]
Judah will never die laugh.gif

Judah and Giant Man are cut from the same cloth laugh.gif they will never go away.

Judah and Giant Man are two of the most beloved fighters the league has ever seen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.