Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Cortez to Ref Mayweather - Hatton
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
JD
I would have to believe that Team Hatton is happy with this selection as I am sure they were terrified of shady Nady getting the gig. Cortez will allow guys to fight inside, and he seems to be a little lenient with a style like Hattons, best example would be Hatton - Castillo.

Thoughts?
BigG
I just hope there isnt excessive holding and rabbit punching like alot of Hatton's fights.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 4 2007, 11:08 AM) [snapback]368374[/snapback]
I just hope there isnt excessive holding and rabbit punching like alot of Hatton's fights.

I hope there is no bitching and running like a lot of Floyds fights biggrin.gif
Jack 1000
It's a good choice,

Cortez wiill allow more inside fighting than Nady ever would. (Especially Nady's LOVE of Mayweather prefight) " It's truly a great honor to be working one of your fights Floyd." But he won't allow excessive holding. Hatton often holds and hits to frustrate his opponents and be effective. Will Cortez allow enough inside work by Hatton for him to be effective? More than Nady, but not enough. Hatton as much as I despise Mayweather would need Mickey Vann in there to pull this off! (LOL!)

Jack
dbdbdb
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 4 2007, 11:08 AM) [snapback]368374[/snapback]

That's the way hatton fights. And all his fights have excessive holding, rabbit punches, low blows, holding and hitting and wrestling.

QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2007, 11:11 AM) [snapback]368376[/snapback]
I hope there is no bitching and running like a lot of Floyds fights biggrin.gif

The so-called bitching on floyd's part, is the result of his opponents not being able to deal with his speed, footwork and technique, and resorting to underground tactics to win rounds.

QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Dec 4 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]368378[/snapback]
It's a good choice,

Cortez wiill allow more inside fighting than Nady ever would. (Especially Nady's LOVE of Mayweather prefight) " It's truly a great honor to be working one of your fights Floyd." But he won't allow excessive holding. Hatton often holds and hits to frustrate his opponents and be effective. Will Cortez allow enough inside work by Hatton for him to be effective? More than Nady, but not enough. Hatton as much as I despise Mayweather would need Mickey Vann in there to pull this off! (LOL!)

Jack

Cortez will allow them to fight inside, but "NOT" wrestle, rabbit-punch, low blow, hold & hit. So, hatton will actually have to box for the first time in his career. laugh.gif
The CEO
Cortez reffing is a bone thrown to Hatton.

A while back, I thought he'd be perfect for this fight...but when he went after Castillo moreso than Hatton, that all changed.

He was wrong in that fight. Blatantly wrong...he looked biased towards Hatton.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Dec 4 2007, 11:55 AM) [snapback]368380[/snapback]
The so-called bitching on floyd's part, is the result of his opponents not being able to deal with his speed, footwork and technique, and resorting to underground tactics to win rounds.

I was only playing. Just defending my fellow country man!

JD
This is going to be interesting.

Wonder how Roger will react if Cortez allows some rough housing on the inside, and Floyd is the recipient of a low blow or some holding and hitting.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 4 2007, 12:33 PM) [snapback]368386[/snapback]

Wonder how Roger will react if Cortez allows some rough housing on the inside, and Floyd is the recipient of a low blow or some holding and hitting.

Roger Vs Bill Graham...what a match up!
Nobudius
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 4 2007, 12:33 PM) [snapback]368386[/snapback]

It may be the above image all over again.
JD
QUOTE(Nobudius @ Dec 4 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]368399[/snapback]

It may be the above image all over again.

Thats EXACTLY what I am thinking.
BigG
laugh.gif Roger is a crackhead man...but I like him.
Chi-Town
Everybody keeps harping on the holding and hitting. I think Mayweather's history of striking with his shoulder and putting his forearm in his opponents throat are much more flagrant fouls and should be watched for more closely than excessive holding.
Method
Cortez the ref...coupled with the fact that Hatton and DLH are in talks for a September showdown...

*sniff...sniff...*

You smell that? Smells like fish.

Might be worth putting something very small on Hatton by decision...a robbery of a decision.

Hatton vs DLH in Wembley Stadiumm will probably break all time records. wonder if we'll see a Felix Sturm type of situation...here. Sturm (PBF) is seen as the decision victor but gets jbbed because of the magnitude of the economic forces involved.
BigG
I'm with Method.....and I've felt this for a while. Goldy obviosuly wants Hatton to win this fight and since he is the promoter he might influence the judges.
Maxy
From SportingLife.com

Ricky Hatton's reward for shattering the unbeaten record of Floyd Mayweather will be the title of the best fighter on the planet - and a triumphant Wembley homecoming against Oscar De La Hoya.

Hatton's lawyer Gareth Williams has confirmed that talks are already at an advanced stage for the super-fight which would be expected to shatter box-office records at the new national stadium next May.

The news will provide another massive incentive for Hatton, who is desperate to fight back in Britain as a reward to thousands of supporters who have once again followed him across the Atlantic.

Williams said: "The chances are very strong. We have strong links with Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy (Promotions) and we have had discussions with them about fighting Oscar at Wembley.

"It would be the perfect venue and we could look at selling in excess of 80,000 tickets. Oscar has achieved everything in boxing bar recording the record live gate - and he could achieve that if he fought in the UK against Ricky."

A projected fight with De La Hoya will take place irrespective of Hatton's success or otherwise against Mayweather, and take place at a time to suit both the British fans and the American pay-per-view giants.

Williams added: "It wouldn't be a 3am fight. We'd looking to do it possibly on a Sunday evening. Americans have a tradition of watching sport on Sunday afternoons so it would be ideal that way."

However, one problem could be stadium availability with several high-profile football matches due to take place at Wembley in May.

De La Hoya has long spoken of his admiration for Hatton's fighting style and has been a regular in the Hitman's off-Strip gym this week to help him put finishing touches to his game-plan for Mayweather.

Having dropped a narrow split decision to Mayweather earlier this year, there could hardly be anyone better than the experienced De La Hoya to present Hatton with a blueprint for victory.

Hatton has studied tapes of De La Hoya's performance and is utterly confident that he possesses the necessary extra dimensions to succeed where the 'Golden Boy' only just failed.

Hatton said: "It seems funny me criticising him, but if you look at De La Hoya he is a tactician and a combination puncher. Mayweather wants you to throw combinations so you miss a lot and get tired.

"Oscar has told me that he believes he would have won the fight if he could have done in the last six rounds what he did in the first six. He watched me train on Monday and believes I can do that."

Hatton held court with the British media at his rented house in the Las Vegas suburbs on Monday evening and bristled with confidence.

Part of Hatton's remarkable self-belief stems from the suggestion that Mayweather is taking him lightly, as perhaps underlined by the American's choice of the one-dimensional former opponent Carlos Baldomir as his sparring partner.

Hatton added: "I was delighted when I saw he was sparring Baldomir. I get the impression that they view me as a strong, come-forward fighter who comes in straight lines. They don't feel I am as good as I am.

"Baldomir and Lovemore N'Dou are the two worst sparring partners he could have picked, in my opinion. They are slow, ponderous, plod forward and don't change angles or have the volume and variation of punches I have.

"I don't know if it's ego that he feels he only has to turn up. I couldn't care less about any lack of respect that might imply.

"I don't look at who he's beaten, or how many titles he's won, or who he beat in his last fight. I pick him apart bit by bit and think, 'can I beat him?' And the answer is, 'definitely'.

dbdbdb
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 4 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]368407[/snapback]
Cortez the ref...coupled with the fact that Hatton and DLH are in talks for a September showdown...

*sniff...sniff...*

Might be worth putting something very small on Hatton by decision...a robbery of a decision.

Hatton vs DLH in Wembley Stadiumm will probably break all time records. wonder if we'll see a Felix Sturm type of situation...here. Sturm (PBF) is seen as the decision victor but gets jbbed because of the magnitude of the economic forces involved.

cray.gif The sad reality of boxing. Hopefully this won't be the case.
Method
You know Oscar took one look around the arena in Vegas when Hatton fought Castillo, all the hootin, hollerin and singing....and saw nothing but dollar signs. If Vegas could be turned into Great Britain when Hatton came to town, you bet your ass Oscar knows going to Wembley would be ALL TIME. That place will be fucking ROCKING. I'd go to that.
JD
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 4 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]368407[/snapback]

*sniff...sniff...*

Do not disagree...

My post from a couple weeks ago:

JD
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Nov 19 2007, 06:14 PM
| Post #33 |

First Ballot

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,262

Floyd is at -280 and Hatton is at +220.

All I will say is this...this is a Golden Boy Promotions card, and we all know how badly Oscar wants to fight Hatton. I would not be surprised to see a ref who allows a little more in-fighting and grappling than Floyd and Ellerbe would like...and are already complaining about.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...mp;#entry366082
Method
Jack, SO Right about Nady and his "I am so honored to ref one of your fights, Floyd".

I mean, that should have got his refereeing license pulled. What kind of biased, star struck shit is that???
Southeastpaw
i'm starting to feel a bit aggrivated. shiftyeyes_anim.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Dec 4 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]368405[/snapback]
Everybody keeps harping on the holding and hitting. I think Mayweather's history of striking with his shoulder and putting his forearm in his opponents throat are much more flagrant fouls and should be watched for more closely than excessive holding.

I agree 100% PBF is a DIRTY fighter period.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 4 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]368407[/snapback]

I would see that as a good result as opposed to bad. It would be funny to see how much bigger DLH vs Hatton would be compared to PBF vs DLH.
Method
I agree.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 4 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]368424[/snapback]
I would see that as a good result as opposed to bad. It would be funny to see how much bigger DLH vs Hatton would be compared to PBF vs DLH.

This is the exact mindset that corrupts the sport to a degree though.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Dec 4 2007, 09:51 PM) [snapback]368429[/snapback]
This is the exact mindset that corrupts the sport to a degree though.

I know but seeing PBF get robbed would be nearly as satisfying as seeing him get beaten. He deserves a loss anyway for the first Castillo fight.

It is wrong I know but my hate for the SOB knows no bounds.
Southeastpaw
LOL! Don't agree with the corruptness......but I admire your degree of hate. lol

But you could say the same for hatton as he deserves a loss too, and even moreso with that aweful crap he gave us in the Tszyu fight.
Method
even moreso with that aweful crap he gave us in the Tszyu fight.

He took Tszyu's manhood. Not sure what's so awful or crappy about it. It's a rough sport. Tszyu couldn't handle it anymore.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 4 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]368437[/snapback]
He took Tszyu's manhood. Not sure what's so awful or crappy about it. It's a rough sport. Tszyu couldn't handle it anymore.

Tszyu wasn't preparing for an MMA fight though. He was there to box.
The CEO
I've thought of every possible scenario when it comes to this fight...the off the wall DQs, DLH in cahoots with Hatton...et cetera....and I'll tell you this...if Hatton were to get the win and clearly didn't deserve it, I might never watch Boxing again.

This fight is THAT important to me...

That being said...if everything goes according to the way it's supposed to...no hand injuries, crazy point deductions on Floyd....both men performing at their personal best...at the MOST, Hatton will get 4 rounds. He just doesn't have what it takes to realistically win a decision in this matchup.

So I'm not concerned about the behind the scenes, DLH factor just yet...it DOES loom though...almost as much as the chance Hatton getting a KO...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 4 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]368437[/snapback]

Tszyu could handle it Johnny Lewis stopped it because unlike a lot of downright criminally negligent trainers he knows when to call a fight off in his fighters best interest. If Leavander Johnsons trainers showed the same level of concern for their charge he just may not be dead.

Tszyu took a beating from both Hatton & Vann in that fight no doubt & it was close but Tszyu was starting to take damaging blows to the head & with millions in the bank & a young family Lewis knew best.
Method
Tszyu wasn't preparing for an MMA fight though. He was there to box.

Oh, so because Tszyu was there to box and not there to fight he should have been awarded a victory via DQ?

Gime a break. You need to check your history, man. Firtzi Zivic....the list goes on and on with guys that fight rough.

There's a difference in dirty (Maoussa)...and Koala Bear (John Ruiz) and Ricky Hatton (rough and rugged).
Southeastpaw
hatton was definitely dirty in that bout. one of the most disgusting champioship bouts I have witnessed.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 4 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]368443[/snapback]
I'm not sure I like the idea of people already covering the angle that Hatton is going to get a gift because he is with DLH.

It's like that fraud Gayweather saying his body & hands are breaking down. Ready made excuse if I ever heard one.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Method @ Dec 4 2007, 10:34 PM) [snapback]368445[/snapback]
There's a difference in dirty (Maoussa)

Woah Nellie! Bak da fuck up. Maussa is a apostle & as a holy man gets certain allowances & freedoms not afforded to all fighters.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 4 2007, 08:00 AM) [snapback]368372[/snapback]
I would have to believe that Team Hatton is happy with this selection as I am sure they were terrified of shady Nady getting the gig. Cortez will allow guys to fight inside, and he seems to be a little lenient with a style like Hattons, best example would be Hatton - Castillo.

Thoughts?

I love it!!! Cortez will allow shit to get ugly if need be I am so glad Nady is not the man in charge in this case, I would hate to see a DQ for some bullshit. let Ricky fight his fight and Floyd fight his the better man on December 8th will win simple as that.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 4 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]368443[/snapback]
I'm not sure I like the idea of people already covering the angle that Hatton is going to get a gift because he is with DLH.

it didnt help Oscar when he fought and Golden Boy Promotions promoted the damn fight between DLH and PBF, I agree with the poster who said Floyd is making excuses that his body is breaking down, please he aint been hit enough for that to happen so stop crying already.
What did surprise me is how his Moms acts, Damn she is seemingly as bad as roger another yes Floyd type person and why is that? becuase Floyd has the money its pathetic what Floyd is going through honestly he doesnt really have any family that actually cares about him outside of all the money and fame, I would say the only one who does is his father.
I also found it funny how Floyd was trying to coach his mom on 24/7 saying thats what this show is about why me and my father dont get along, Wake up floyd the show is about promoting a fight we could care less if your daddy molested you as a kid.
The CEO
Here was Maussa's dirty tactics from what I've seen...and they were all fucking beautiful.

3 Lace rakes across the face

1 Battering ram headbutt

1 Attempted carnival style sledgehammer to a downed opponent's ear

Hatton- HUNDREDS of holding and hitting situations

Come on, Meth....who's dirtier?

To MY knowledge...no one in the history of Boxing fought 11 straight rounds doing what Hatton did to Tszyu...

His whole game plan was based on an illegal tactic.
AussieLad
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Dec 4 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]368446[/snapback]
hatton was definitely dirty in that bout. one of the most disgusting champioship bouts I have witnessed.

It was one of those fights were you walk out at the end extremely angry that such an outright level of bias in the reffing was alowed to happen. I probably took it more personally because it was tszyu, but no matter how you cut it that wasnt boxing

On the other hand I really can't stand floyds personality, and that has been reinforced from watching the 24/7 series. I respect him in the sense that he seems like a good dad, but man he is a tool whenever a camera is on him. And all the boxing flunkies saying 'yes sir, no sir, your the man, your watch cost $300,000". What a complete nob

And because of this i am putting aside my outrage over the tszyu fight, which is done and dusted and never going to change, and pray that hatton can do a number on PBF. I dont think its going to happen, but i can dream

Incidentally, what chance would you give floyd against hatton in the same setting as the tszyu fight? Tszyu was strong enough to wrestle with hatton, but too long in the tooth to maintain it for 12 rounds. I dont think floyd could out wrestle, or out hold and hit ricky. And i dont think he could run a full 12 rounds without avoiding the clinches.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 4 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]368442[/snapback]
I've thought of every possible scenario when it comes to this fight...the off the wall DQs, DLH in cahoots with Hatton...et cetera....and I'll tell you this...if Hatton were to get the win and clearly didn't deserve it, I might never watch Boxing again.

This fight is THAT important to me...

That being said...if everything goes according to the way it's supposed to...no hand injuries, crazy point deductions on Floyd....both men performing at their personal best...at the MOST, Hatton will get 4 rounds. He just doesn't have what it takes to realistically win a decision in this matchup.

So I'm not concerned about the behind the scenes, DLH factor just yet...it DOES loom though...almost as much as the chance Hatton getting a KO...

I'm going with CEO on this one as well. Delahoya-Hatton would be huge in England, regardless of the Mayweather fight's outcome. It's not exactly like people are going to turn away in droves because Mayweather beats Hatton. Delahoya-Hatton would at least have the potential to be more entertaining than Mayweather-Hatton or Mayweather-Delahoya.

Floyd Mayweather is not only a scummy person, but not known as an entertaining fighter. There really is nothing about him that is positive on a personality level. He even a delusional trash-talker, and that shit gets old really fast. He got this far on natural boxing ability but nothing else. He can't even draw flies in Michigan.

I believe that Archie Moore was the one in referring to Ali: "The boy obviously needs a good spanking, although I'm not sure who could give it to him." Many feel the same about Mayweather, but there aren't too many opponents who have been able to go in there and kick his ass. Many of Floyd's critics want to see that. However, Floyd getting robbed to salvage a planned Delahoya-Hatton fight would be all wrong for boxing. It wouldn't shut Floyd up, nor should it. Critics of Floyd want to see him beaten convincingly and decisively within the rules of boxing and an honest fight.

Jack
The CEO
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Dec 4 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]368455[/snapback]
It was one of those fights were you walk out at the end extremely angry that such an outright level of bias in the reffing was alowed to happen. I probably took it more personally because it was tszyu, but no matter how you cut it that wasnt boxing

It was surreal as it was happening, Lad...I couldn't believe what I was watching.

I must have yelled "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!" at the screen about 80 times...laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
I guess I'm one of the only one's that would have actually liked Nady to have worked this bout. He was the ref that actually helped expose Ruiz for what skill, or lack of, he had. Nady will allow inside fighting, but no grappling. If there is too much holding, it should not be allowed. It is very bad for the sport. It is a tactic, I agree, but when it is abused and one trains working with that tactic as a foundation to win a fight, that is where the science of the sport gets tainted. I really have no problem with Cortez, I don't think he will let it get out of control, but I don't think Nady would have been a bad choice either.
JD
Nady?

Oh man...if Hatton got within three feet of Floyd, he would be issuing warnings.

Mr. Big Bozo No-no is someone that would have ruined this fight.
AussieLad
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/7123545.stm

Lennox lewis says ricky must stop PBF in 4 to win.

Interesting comments about the ref choice at the end.

Former featherweight champion Barry McGuigan believes referee Joe Cortez will have a major say in how the fight pans out.

McGuigan said: "Ricky will have to have the fight of his life on Saturday.

"And I just hope referee Cortes allows him to get inside because that will be his best tactic.

"Mayweather has such brilliant hand speed and I think he'll be just too quick. But I'm worried he will use the referee and pickpocket the fight."
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 4 2007, 02:59 PM) [snapback]368452[/snapback]
Here was Maussa's dirty tactics from what I've seen...and they were all fucking beautiful.

3 Lace rakes across the face

1 Battering ram headbutt

1 Attempted carnival style sledgehammer to a downed opponent's ear
Hatton- HUNDREDS of holding and hitting situations
Come on, Meth....who's dirtier?

To MY knowledge...no one in the history of Boxing fought 11 straight rounds doing what Hatton did to Tszyu...

His whole game plan was based on an illegal tactic.

I take it your clearly not a fan of Bernard Hopkins either now are ya? cus if you turn around and say you like that style your a biased idiot.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 4 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]368459[/snapback]
Nady?

Oh man...if Hatton got within three feet of Floyd, he would be issuing warnings.

Mr. Big Bozo No-no is someone that would have ruined this fight.

which is exactly why I am glad they left him out on this one if it were Nady that would be a big bozo no no
Mean Mister Mustard
I do hope Cortez allows Hatton to do his thing.

Speaking of Cortez, I don't like the fellow. Not since 2004 anyway. He's too much "In your face" and issues point deductions way too fast. I really hated how he deducted a point from Castillo in the Hatton fight, even though he did not hit him low. And how about how Hopkins played him in the 3rd Allen fight? He never said anything to Hopkins but whenever Allen did something Cortez would go nuts "You got a problem? You got a problem?" Pathetic.

Anyway I am rooting for Hatton but it's hard to see how he can win this. Hatton's game is on the inside but even there PBF can be a master. Hatton was having a difficult time against Castillo's uppercuts and PBF throws some beautiful uppers. Plus you look at how Hatton fought Collazo, he would lunge in with his chin untucked and he would get stomped by Collazo's straight punches.
Southeastpaw
In all honestness, I don't think that Floyd is much quicker, or maybe not quicker than hatton.
The CEO
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Dec 4 2007, 06:28 PM) [snapback]368463[/snapback]
I take it your clearly not a fan of Bernard Hopkins either now are ya? cus if you turn around and say you like that style your a biased idiot.

Really?...well...I was a fan of young Hopkins....offensive, trying to take his respect Hopkins...started liking him less and less after he beat Tito...

but there's a world of difference between Hopkins dirty and Hatton dirty...Hopkins is slick with his tactics and only uses them here and there...THAT'S Boxing...

Hatton's ENTIRE FOCUS has been around Holding and Hitting at times...making his STYLE illegal..he's flagrant with his fouls.

and who the fuck are YOU to talk about being a "biased idiot"? You shouldn't even be allowed to use that term.

so I suggest you shut your trap before I link up some of your old Margarito crap for all the people to see...

X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 4 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]368470[/snapback]
Really?...well...I was a fan of young Hopkins....offensive, trying to take his respect Hopkins...started liking him less and less after he beat Tito...

but there's a world of difference between Hopkins dirty and Hatton dirty...Hopkins is slick with his tactics and only uses them here and there...THAT'S Boxing...
Hatton's ENTIRE FOCUS has been around Holding and Hitting at times...making his STYLE illegal..he's flagrant with his fouls.
and who the fuck are YOU to talk about being a "biased idiot"? You shouldn't even be allowed to use that term.

so I suggest you shut your trap before I link up some of your old Margarito crap for all the people to see...

Eww wippty do, so what put up the margarito crap I am sure you will just be wasting your time as this forum has already read the post, so please go right ahead and act like a 12 year old school girl it dont mean nothing to me.
However like I said if you dont like Ricky and you like Hopkins style your a biased idiot period here let me say it loud for you, YOU ARE A BIASED IDIOT, now go find my margarito shit and start acting like a girl.
I just find it stupid for anybody to justify the way Hopkins fights and yet turn around and bash Hatton for his style when in reality its all the same its all a bit rough and its clearly illegal. but I am sure you have more personal reasons to hate Ricky, and if you think Hopkins only uses them here and there your crazy, you havent seen his fight with Joppy, did you miss the echoles rematch? apparently you must have.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.