Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 girls 1 cup
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Bazooka Limon
Who has taken the challenge?????
BigJuicyHog
I have seen it a couple of times. Completly disgusting, but wonderful to put on unexpecting friends
!
STEVENSKI
I struggled through it the first time but now I jerk off to it daily.
ROLL DEEP
What the bloody hell is everyone talking about?
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]368454[/snapback]

You don't want to know.

Bazooka Limon
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 4 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]368454[/snapback]

take the challenge
Bazooka Limon
BME Pain Olympics. read about it and I dont think i want to see it
JD
QUOTE(Bazooka Limon @ Dec 4 2007, 06:26 PM) [snapback]368462[/snapback]
take the challenge

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad.gif
DEP Nihilist
bahahahaha!!
Mino
I saw that shit Sat night at my boys house playing poker, they were real lucky I didt puke all over the fucking table, down right fucking nasty
Snoop
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Dec 4 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]368432[/snapback]
I struggled through it the first time but now I jerk off to it daily.

LMFAO!

I've watched it a few times and I'm a bit worried that I'm not completely grossed out by it.
BigG
I haven't watched it yet. Some of my boys tried to get me to watch it but fuck that I heard what its about and I have no intention of every watching that.
BGv2.0
I really don't see what all the fuss is about....that scat shit has been around since the internet started....

I remember being in college around 2000 or so, and buddies bringing that kind of sick shit up in the computer labs.

The funniest deal was there was this one site from Amsterdam, where you could tell the girls or couples what to do or say.....so we sould be in the computer lab working and one of my buddies would log onto the site on another computer in the room....crank the volume up as loud as he could...then he would have the chick moan one of our names....lol....funny as hell.

But...that scat stuff has been around forever.....and those sick videos of women stepping on mice and shit....CRAZY what gets some people off.

The ONLY difference between then and now....is that then....it was just gross shit that never was more than internet nonsense, used as shock value to gross out your buds.....TODAY...it will become some sort of deal that will make the 2G1C chicks "famous".....I'm sure they will be all over Tyra Banks and MTV and VH1. Which says alot about our current state.

Tyra to darker chick...."So what did you eat to produce that large amount of feces"?

Darker Chick....."P.F. Changs......good stuff"

I wonder how many Kourics it weighed?
Snoop
Has anyone checked out 2 Guys and 1 Cup?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/26050ea6ee
BGv2.0
And women try to pretend like they have tiny, rose smelling BM's......

That chick has a body that won't quit and is pretty decent looking and look at that pile she produced! lol

She would beat out some Rottweilers and men I bet!

Ladies....your secret shame has been exposed!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 5 2007, 07:18 AM) [snapback]368527[/snapback]
I haven't watched it yet. Some of my boys tried to get me to watch it but fuck that I heard what its about and I have no intention of every watching that.

Man up Georgie. You 18 now so man up & watch it. You won't be dissapointed.

QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 5 2007, 08:15 AM) [snapback]368531[/snapback]
The guy is dressed up as a priest and the chick as a nun. At first the chick is giving him a rimjob and after a while he starts shitting and it's that runny crap as well. It kind of freaked me out even more because he was screaming in German and the chicks face was literally covered brown. I had to walk out.

laugh.gif Screaming in German.
DEP Nihilist
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Dec 5 2007, 02:04 AM) [snapback]368524[/snapback]
LMFAO!

I've watched it a few times and I'm a bit worried that I'm not completely grossed out by it.

LOL yeah, it didn't really phase me...the music is hilarious too.
Al Hata

I was at work, opened up my gmail and had mail from a friend. The title was "Do not open at work". So ofcourse I opened it at work..... within 10 seconds or so I knew what was going on and clicked off it.....I hope the IT people here dont think I am a freak or anything.

BGv2.0
Actually got to looking around and there is some other sick video called BME Pain Olympics....or something. You have to do a little searching...but you should check it out.

Personally, I have my doubts about it.....it might be real....but it could be a very very clever fake.

This kind of stuff does make me think that internet policing and MAJOR enforement of "internet laws" is right around the corner.

And as much as I hate to admit it....it might be warrented.....I mean....I did not see stuff like this until I was in college....you know TONS of 10 year olds are looking at this crap....what the fuck is that doing to their heads???

Bazooka Limon
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 5 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]368596[/snapback]
Actually got to looking around and there is some other sick video called BME Pain Olympics....or something. You have to do a little searching...but you should check it out.

Personally, I have my doubts about it.....it might be real....but it could be a very very clever fake.
This kind of stuff does make me think that internet policing and MAJOR enforement of "internet laws" is right around the corner.
And as much as I hate to admit it....it might be warrented.....I mean....I did not see stuff like this until I was in college....you know TONS of 10 year olds are looking at this crap....what the fuck is that doing to their heads???

I am deciding if i am going to view that one
ROLL DEEP
What....the fuck....have I just watched?

laugh.gif

Seen something like that before on a friends phone. What is wrong with those people?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn i saw that for the first time two weeks ago. My one buddy told me about it, then my other buddy showed it to me. I thought it was kinda funny and sick at the same time. Then, the best thing happened. My buddy can do some interesting things sometimes, so he gets the idea to show it to his mom. Next thing you know, MOM!!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS. She finally came in the room, and he had it paused in the middle of the thing. Yea, she was outta the room in about 30 seconds. Good times
Kyle
BGv2.0
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Dec 7 2007, 01:05 AM) [snapback]368847[/snapback]
My buddy can do some interesting things sometimes, so he gets the idea to show it to his mom. Next thing you know, MOM!!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS. She finally came in the room, and he had it paused in the middle of the thing. Yea, she was outta the room in about 30 seconds. Good times
Kyle

And see...that's the other aspect of this whole deal that I don't get at all!

7-10 years ago when all this kind of sick twisted nonsense was just as easily accesible.....NOBODY showed the shit to their parents or grandparents.....if I tried to show that shit to my father, as soon as the two chicks were kissing...he'd bust me in my face and walk out.

AND....rightfully so IMHO.

BUT....you go on youtube and see all the "2G1C reactions".....and kids are showing their grandma's and mothers and dads....I swear this shit has me concerned about the state of American society.

College kids showing it to one another for a prank is one thing....people showing parents and shit is another....it means they have no fear to show them something like that....which makes you question the level of respect and honor that was instilled in them.

My parents would knock me straight the fuck out if I ever tried to scar their brains with sick shit like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.