Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atlanta residents
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
rusty_trombone
Are there any bars in metro-Atlanta that show the PPV boxing events?
caneman
i ain't sure really but sidelines grill, ole town grill, espn zone & jocks & jills, american pie?!?!?!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(caneman @ Dec 5 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]368626[/snapback]
i ain't sure really but sidelines grill, ole town grill, espn zone & jocks & jills, american pie?!?!?!

I already checked those, except American Pie.
caneman
try barnacles or frankie's @ the prodo? barnacles is famous for having the fights & @ least the one in kennesaw has the most TV's i ever seen in one place!
caneman
forget about the american pie bro...as much as i can't believe it, they closed down last friday! barnacles does have it & i think i am going to my local barnacles but they are all over the metro! it's $20 per seat & first come, first serve! i don't know what part of town you are actually in though! my local one is in marietta(seems like it should be kennesaw though)@ 2475 Chastain Meadows Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30066

(770) 424-1622 ! go 575 north to barrent parkway & make a right & the 1st left @ the light & it's on the left!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(caneman @ Dec 6 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]368722[/snapback]
forget about the american pie bro...as much as i can't believe it, they closed down last friday! barnacles does have it & i think i am going to my local barnacles but they are all over the metro! it's $20 per seat & first come, first serve! i don't know what part of town you are actually in though! my local one is in marietta(seems like it should be kennesaw though)@ 2475 Chastain Meadows Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30066

(770) 424-1622 ! go 575 north to barrent parkway & make a right & the 1st left @ the light & it's on the left!

cool, i'll look into it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.