Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Solis vs Botha
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigJuicyHog
This is a pretty good step up for a 5-0 fighter despite the fact that its been like 5 years since Botha was in a boxing match. Botha always gave good fights to the top fighters and has been doing mma for the most part. I like Solis to win, but I hope he can shed some pounds before then.
SpitShineTommy
OMg....Botha is still fighting???

and where is WHITE BUFFALO at .... does he know about this board yet??
BigJuicyHog
Yeah I think this is Botha's first boxing match in many years. And I dont know if the White Buffalo has found the site yet. I rather miss talking crap to him. Also good to see you back Tommy....still spitshining nuts? smile.gif
Southeastpaw
Whitebuffalo left the site because of the protected forum I believe. It would be cool to hear from him though.
BrutalBodyShots
I don't remember when exactly the forum switched over, but I was PMing with White Buffalo back in May. I know he was around then and posted a few times after that, Maybe June/July but it has been a solid 6 months that he's been MIA.

If he were here though, he would tell us that this fight marks the RETURN OF THE BUFFALO and that 2008 is going to be THE YEAR OF THE BUFFALO.

Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Dec 6 2007, 12:41 AM) [snapback]368651[/snapback]
Botha always gave good fights to the top fighters

He did? Tell that to Lennox Lewis.

I remember the Buffalo being here after Diego Corrales died.
SpitShineTommy
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Dec 6 2007, 05:08 AM) [snapback]368656[/snapback]
Yeah I think this is Botha's first boxing match in many years. And I dont know if the White Buffalo has found the site yet. I rather miss talking crap to him. Also good to see you back Tommy....still spitshining nuts? smile.gif

"I dont shine shoes no more.....gonna have to change my name to "Tommy Spalatro Lives" lol

good to be back fellas.....I just found this site......and happy to be back talking smack with yall humps!!! lol
BigJuicyHog
Also if he was here he would tell us that after he destroys Soilis, he is going to destroy Joe Mesi and the the winner of the Klitchko- Ibragimov fight to become the new chamipon!
BGv2.0
Buffalo and myself, as many of you know, have conducted vast research on Frans "Human God" Botha. As a matter of fact that is the reason for his absence at the moment. He is currently away on a dig in Turkey, excavating a site where many reamins of Botha inspired work from around the 5th Century were recently discovered.

About 3 years years ago, an ancient tome was discovered that spoke of what was to come from the mighty, bloody fisted ruler of the universe.

And I quote...

*this is a rough translation from it's original Latin.

"On the Eve of the Birth of the Christ Child, a Brown warrior will challege HIM. Although a spirited effort will take place, in the end the only outcome that could ever be takes place....and the Man-God wears the flesh of his young victim, yet again"

I think we all know what that means.....was it ever really in doubt?
BigG
I'll be watching this...Solis is a good prospect and Botha getting KTFO is amusing.
TheWhiteBuffalo
You have awakened the Buffalo!!

Fear not my loyal Botha disciples..... I have recently returned from a very distant land where I was witness to the most spectacular sight! Deep in the heart of an underground Johannesburg prison, I observed "The White Buffalo" slay 27 men (prisoners) with his bare hands! Talk about cruel and unusual punishment! This unbelievable act signaled the rebirth of Francois Botha! The spiritual cleansing that followed the slaughter was overseen by myself, Team Botha, and a handful of Diplomats. Through this cleansing, "The White Buffalo" of the mid-90's has returned to form!

The prophecies are coming true! As long predicted...."The Year Of The Buffalo" is here! 2008 is sure to bring many surprises to boxing fans worldwide. As always, I promise to keep FightHype informed with up to the minute Botha news. I apologize for my long absence, I have missed many of you during this period. But rest assured, that I have been preparing the boxing world for the return of the Saviour, and I hope you all will join me in the REVOLUTION!

In regards to Solis, it is my understanding that this fight could not happen until mid-March due to contractual obligations, marketing, licensing, etc. on Team Buffalo's side. Surely, a fight of this magnitude cannot take place without the proper merchandise demanded by the masses! How preposterous of them! Much to the chagrin of the Bothalites, the time frame was not accepted by Solis and his people. Despite the disappointment of the cancellation, there is a bright side. At the very least, it was good that Solis backed out at the last moment. Such a talented, young fighter meeting a very brutal demise would be, yet another, black eye for boxing. As we enter 2008, always remember that the groundwork has been laid, and the events are set in stone. ALL HAIL THE BUFFALO!

BrutalBodyShots
LMAO just when things were starting to get a little boring around here...

THE WHITE BUFFALO HAS RETURNED! hah

BigJuicyHog
Botha Nation is back! Good to see you back here WB. Anyways, what did you guys think about Solis-Long. Solis got a nasty cut and Long took him the distance, although it was a shutout. Solis desperately needs to lose about 20 pounds.
Southeastpaw
The legend is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back bro! Been a bit boring here with you gone. We got some good one back. Bigjuicy, Spitshine, and Buffalo.

We need some talks of a Botha/Mesi match-up.
Warlord
I remember some time back we all began debating the result of a Botha vs. Chuck Norris superfight. Could the world contain such awesomeness, or would it just explode?
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Warlord @ Dec 27 2007, 11:34 PM) [snapback]372548[/snapback]
I remember some time back we all began debating the result of a Botha vs. Chuck Norris superfight. Could the world contain such awesomeness, or would it just explode?

Watching them exchange blows would be the equivalent of staring at the sun for an extended period of time. You will see the flash, then darkness, and find yourself grasping to understand what just transpired. Two unearthly powers colliding would not be beneficial to mankind.

The White Buffalo's return to boxing, after a dominant stint in MMA, would open the door for a Chuck Norris MMA career. The forces CAN get along and coincide with eachother. Luckily, Francois and Chuck have an unwritten code of conduct.
BrutalBodyShots
Man I've missed replies like those above for too long now.

clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.