Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Undefeated" Weight In INFO (All Comments Here)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MarzB
Does anyone have any idea about the time of the weight in??

Usually its 4:30 CST (5:30 EST) PM and shown on ESPN news. I know that Yahoo was also doing a webcast.

If anyone knows can you post it? Thanks..
Chi-Town
QUOTE(MarzB @ Dec 6 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]368738[/snapback]
Does anyone have any idea about the time of the weight in??

Usually its 4:30 CST (5:30 EST) PM and shown on ESPN news. I know that Yahoo was also doing a webcast.

If anyone knows can you post it? Thanks..

Yup same as usual....same bat time, same bat channel. Will also be shown online on ESPN 360.
ROLL DEEP
Can we have pics when possible please?

Im too stupid to know how to put them up, lol.
JD
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Dec 7 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]368901[/snapback]
Can we have pics when possible please?

Im too stupid to know how to put them up, lol.

Yeah, I'll be on it.
Southeastpaw
There are very few things in life that are a certainty and one of those things is JD posting pics of a weigh-in for a big bout. Thanks in advance JD. smile.gif
MarzB
Thanks guys and I'll modify the title of the thread.

That worked great,lol.

My prediction..

Mayweather 146 Hatton 147

Day of (hope they announce these)

Mayweather 149 Hatton 158lbs..
Chico Escuela NYC
http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

CLICK ON LIVE WEIGH-IN WEBCAST

YOU'RE WELCOME!
Chico Escuela NYC
The whole goldie crew is on stage now. Hops, Shane, fuckin around.
BigG
Welcome back Chico and thank you. You've been gone for a while.
Chico Escuela NYC
Yeah I've been in message board hiding. Always lurk here though.
BigG
Ricky Hatton is on the stage

And now please welcome to the stage....Floyd.."MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY" Mayweather..

DAMN Ricky is ripped!

145 pounds for Ricky.

Floyd is ripped TO SHREADS!

147 pounds for Floyd
Chico Escuela NYC
I haven't seen two fighters PRESS FACES like that in years. Holy crap, nose-to-nose, they were making out basically. Those will be some hillarious pics!
JD
As if there was a question...

Pictures forthcoming. Both guys are in FANTASTIC shape.

MarzB
I don't have pics

Mayweather 147

Hatton 145..

Nice stare down and at the end
xxxxxx
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]368939[/snapback]

why was Hatton attempting to headbutt Mayweather?What a smart dude, let's just go and cut yourself or the opponent with a headbutt before the fight.What an ignorant fool.Mayweather is gonna give this dude a boxing lesson and an education.
Yansoma
They were literally standing with their noses crammed against each other for a solid 7 seconds.
JD
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Dec 7 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]368942[/snapback]
why was Hatton attempting to headbutt Mayweather?What a smart dude, let's just go and cut yourself or the opponent with a headbutt before the fight.What an ignorant fool.Mayweather is gonna give this dude a boxing lesson and an education.

LOL...he didn't try to headbutt him. They were face to face and he pushed back with his forehead...come on, xxxxxxx. LOL...
xxxxxx
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2007, 06:58 PM) [snapback]368945[/snapback]
LOL...he didn't try to headbutt him. They were face to face and he pushed back with his forehead...come on, xxxxxxx. LOL...

after the stairdown he attempted to headbutt, even atlas pointed that out on espn news.
JD
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Dec 7 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]368946[/snapback]
after the stairdown he attempted to headbutt, even atlas pointed that out on espn news.

I didn't see that
Chico Escuela NYC
Not quite a head-butt, but more of a head-to-head MUSH. Whatever. I still can't wait to see the pics of those two making out.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]368947[/snapback]
I didn't see that

It was more like Hatton charging in with his head, not quite like bam bam bigelow use to do.lol.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]368939[/snapback]

BIG!!!! THANKS JD.

I am getting more & more hyped by the minute.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Chico Escuela NYC @ Dec 7 2007, 04:37 PM) [snapback]368935[/snapback]
Yeah I've been in message board hiding. Always lurk here though.

Hey!!! Chico's back!!!!

Welcome home!!!!

Jack
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Dec 7 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]368946[/snapback]

Great... Hatton has worked on another dirty trick to add to his already big bag of dirty tactics.
Southeastpaw
CHICO!!! Welcome back bro.

Can we get a MID pic up for S&Gs?
Southeastpaw
That is dangerous and disturbing. If either one of those two got a little too excited right there, it would have gotten real ugly with wearin only the boxers and standing that close and all.
X3_Bazooka_X3
Hatton seems seriously up for this fight, I am telling you if Floyd blinks an eye in this sport it could all be gone he better bring the best Floyd as he says he will because IMO he will need it to win.
Snoop
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 7 2007, 10:45 PM) [snapback]368939[/snapback]

Uhh...I dunno if these pics are supposed to make me feel like they dislike each other more or if they're planning to make out instead of fight.
Snoop
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Dec 8 2007, 12:25 AM) [snapback]368958[/snapback]
CHICO!!! Welcome back bro.

Can we get a MID pic up for S&Gs?

LOL!!! Chico is forever linked to those photos.
BrutalBodyShots
Looks like they're rubbin' uglies in that one pic.

BrutalBodyShots
158 for Hatton day of the fight? I dunno about that.

What was his weight going into the ring for Collazo? Anyone recall?

salvador
What great fans!

The sad thing is that when you see them toe to toe, not only does Floyd look bigger (and we know he's faster and better ect.), but his arms are sooooo much longer than Hatton's. I just can't see Hatton getting past Floyd's jab.
ROLL DEEP
Thanks for the pictures and links guys.

What fantastic shape for both of them. Man, what a fight this is gonna be.
Snoop
Although I'm rooting against Hatton, I'm glad his fans are in the crowd. They're gonna make the fight HYPED!
Maxy
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Dec 8 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]369086[/snapback]
Although I'm rooting against Hatton, I'm glad his fans are in the crowd. They're gonna make the fight HYPED!

Hopefully the British fans don't go on the rampage if Hatton gets beat. They are so up for this fight and at ringside the atmosphere will be akin to a football crowd. I don't want to see them smashing up Vegas if things go wrong.
Snoop
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 8 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]369087[/snapback]
Hopefully the British fans don't go on the rampage if Hatton gets beat. They are so up for this fight and at ringside the atmosphere will be akin to a football crowd. I don't want to see them smashing up Vegas if things go wrong.

Good point. Football fans are by far the craziest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.