Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VERSUS tonight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spreadking3rd
I think Tsurkan can rid us of the over-rated Yuri Foreman.

Foreman should take his butt buddy Dmitriy Salita and retire.

I'm gonna try to get on fightjudge tonight and score the fight and chat. Fellow fans welcome.

Let's get some predictions in here.

Tsurkan by decision !
BigJuicyHog
I agree, I think that Tsurkan should be the very overatted Foreman. Foreman and Salita are both very protected fighters...more so that Chavez I think.
BigG
I got Foreman.
hardhead
Foreman is in for a long night it looks, Tsurkan is taking it to him in that 4th round, Tsurken is slow and plodding but he's tough as hell and he just keeps coming with that constant pressure.
Southeastpaw
I am watching VS right now. There is Track and Field on, but no boxing.
Southeastpaw
Foreman needs to be sponsored by Nike or something. Disgusting. Foot movement is good and part of the sport just as clinching but comon. Too Excessive!!!
hardhead
Foreman is shit(i've been felt this way), this guy is a waste of TV time.
Southeastpaw
For those who missed this fight, you missed nothing unless you really wanted to see Vanilla Ice run circles around a boxing ring.
Spreadking3rd
haha

Foreman did what he had to do

but i'd love to see Paul Williams tear his azz up.
hardhead
QUOTE(Spreadking3rd @ Dec 7 2007, 04:06 AM) [snapback]368837[/snapback]
haha

Foreman did what he had to do

but i'd love to see Paul Williams tear his azz up.

my god that would be murder.
Southeastpaw
He would be in a full sprint if he ever got in there with Paul.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea, and the announcers were even worse. Jesus christ, I can see giving a little credit for good boxing, but all that guy did was run. I thought the announcers gave way too much credit to Foreman, just cause he was cut and roughed up early on. Foreman is a good fighter, but that was hard to watch. I had the fight a draw.
Kyle
Elijah
That fight was a poor mans Hatton/Mayweather with Tsurkan playing the role of Hatton.

Monte Barrett is a mess.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Elijah @ Dec 7 2007, 12:11 PM) [snapback]368895[/snapback]
That fight was a poor mans Hatton/Mayweather with Tsurkan playing the role of Hatton.

Monte Barrett is a mess.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The sad thing is you may be right. Let's hope not PLEASE!
Boxingjunkie
No doubt Foremans movement gets annoying, but he used it effectively. Just because he didnt stand toe to toe and slug doesnt mean he didnt win the fight. It looked to me both fighters were way overrated. Tsurkan couldnt get out of the way of a jab if he had to. Foreman doesnt have the power to make his movement effective. Neither fighter knows how to hold there hands up. Lets hope neither of these fighters are a main event again.
Elijah
Hahhahah that's exactly what I was thinkin when I was watching it Southeastpaw!

I'm hoping I'm wrong too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.