Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Z Gorres vacates title, moves up to 118
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
After winning a clear cut UD over Johnnie Robinson, Gorres (25-1-1) announced that he will vacate the Super-Flyweight title. " This was the 8th defense of my Super-Flyweight title. I've cleaned up my divsion. There is really nothing left for me. I was supposed to fight "Here We Go" but that match fell apart when he was upset. If Here We Go can beat the man who upset him in a rematch then I will fight him"

HOF or not?
Blayde
Of course HOF. One of the first dominating champions.

But he isnt really retired if he still wants the HWG rematch, is he? HWG will probably beat Otieno next week and be ready afterwards.
BigG
Definitely. Z has changed his mind and will have a tune up at 118 and will fight HWG in the last fight of his career.

if Otieno wins it will be Gorres-Otieno...
Maxy
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton is disappointed because he would have liked another crack at Gorres, but fair play to Z....he's definite HOF.

Skipton could now win his 4th title at 4 weights...but he wants El Gallo first.
Blayde
El Gallo has moved down to Junior Fly though and either he or Daniel Reyes should be the next challenger against Crissy Moran.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 10 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]369763[/snapback]
El Gallo has moved down to Junior Fly though and either he or Daniel Reyes should be the next challenger against Crissy Moran.

OK. I guess Skipton will have to box for the vacant title then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.