Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big G...fights
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2
BigJuicyHog
Hey man, can you schedule fights for the rest of my fighter even if they are bum gym tuneup type fights. I like to keep all of my fighters active.
Blayde
Nice thread.

Solis hasnt fought for a while at Cruiser.

Long Jr. isnt getting any fights at 160.

At 122 Oronko 10-0 isnt given the chance to develop into a contender for a long time now.

Former Flyweight champion Herrera didnt get a fight at 112 after losing his title.

Daniel Reyes at 109 not only has been ducked by Too Sharp Johnson, he also didnt get other fights.
Maxy
Maybe Big G is having a few problems keeping up with all the fighters and arranging fights?

Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant wants a rematch with Julius Long Jnr so thats one fight we could get sorted.
Blayde
Yeah, unfortunately the auto scheduler only makes fights including to similar strong fighters. Big G has to look for the tune ups. And guys like Long could already be contenders if they got fights.
BigG
Alright I'll give you bum tuneups.
BigJuicyHog
Cool thanks Big G.
Maxy
Blayde, have you got any objections for Juluis Long Jnr boxing Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant? Grant has moved down to middleweight (even though he can't make the weight) with the sole intention of trying to gain revenge for the disqualification loss he suffered to Long.

If you're not interested thats fair enough....I'll have to move him back up to super middle.
Blayde
No, I didnt say anything about it because I thought that fight was going to be scheduled. Lets do the rematch smile.gif
Al Hata
Big G,

I'd like to see this fight.

Cortez vs. Berk.................neither fighter is in my gym, but I think that its a fight that needs to happen.
Maxy
Big G....do you need help arranging fights? I mean, maybe the amount of fighters has made it hard to get fights scheduled...I'd be willing to help if its possible?
BigG
I;ve been trying to do that but I am not allowed to grant others commisioner status even though its giving me the option.
BigJuicyHog
I made a fighter at both 122 and 126. Can i get them both a fight. Thanks man.
Blayde
New fighters should get their fights without Big G looking after them. There are so many bums with an 0 or 1 status... the auto scheduler should make fights for every prospect at the beginning of their careers.
BigJuicyHog
I know how it works, but I made them the day that the bout were scheduled for that bracket and I dont want to wait 2 weeks for a fight.
Blayde
Allan Green (10-0-0 7KOs) would like to get a fight at 175. He needs this right now because he has the chance to become a contender.
Blayde
I just wanted to say that Id like my new super middleweight Joe Calzaghe to be built up very carefully. Hes not just any prospect, I want him to become the future p4p number 1. So although this goal might be a bit difficult to reach, please dont schedule almost unwinnable fights for him. Instead Id like him to fight a few bums.
BigG
Okay...but by his 8th or 9th fight he'll step up.
BigJuicyHog
Can I have fights scheduled for Aaron "Death" Coile, Brent "Steelhead" Maxey, and Dave "The Bostom Massacre" Burdette.
BigG
Done
Maxy
Can I have fights scheduled for these Deep Freeze/The Power fighters: Jowett Pipes, Zacheverall Thorburn and Smooth Eddie Chaplin?

Cheers.
Blayde
G, any possible fights for these fighters?

Odlanier Solis Fonte - Cruiserweight
Julius Long Jr. - Middleweight
Edson Berto - Welterweight
Josh Joshua - Super Featherweight
And a title defense at Junior Fly for Luis "El Gallo" Singo?
The CEO
The Juggernaut is available for the necessary rematch with Long, Blayde........
Blayde
Problem is Long isnt getting ready for that rematch because he isnt getting any fights. Give him 3 or 4 more wins and he will take the rematch immediately.
Maxy
I can see The Juggernaut colliding with The Hoodlum in the not to distant future.
BigG
Nas-Pipes is officially signed for next Sunday. Nas will give the young contender a chance to redeem himself.

Old Nas shouldn't be taken lightly. He losses to the top opposition....but he's destroyed prospects before.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 4 2008, 03:48 PM) [snapback]373424[/snapback]
Nas-Pipes is officially signed for next Sunday. Nas will give the young contender a chance to redeem himself.

Old Nas shouldn't be taken lightly. He losses to the top opposition....but he's destroyed prospects before.

Pipes is craving revenge. He's talked a lotta shit to get Nas to fight him and he's determined to get the 'W' this time.
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Jan 4 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]373402[/snapback]
Problem is Long isnt getting ready for that rematch because he isnt getting any fights. Give him 3 or 4 more wins and he will take the rematch immediately.

but, Blayde...that makes you look like you're avoiding a rematch because you know Long got lucky.

In fact...5 out of our 12 head to head results have been very close and/or questionable...and your guys always come out on good end....

Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson vs Julius Long Jr. boxingtalk Middleweight bout on December 23: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 114-115, 116-117, 112-118)

Otto "The Fatty from Cincinnati" Blatty vs Travis "Tremendous" Simms boxingtalk Super-Welterweight bout on September 9: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 114-116, 114-115, 113-115)

Luther "Baby Wipe" Louis vs Tarvis "Marvelous" Simms boxingtalk Super-Welterweight bout on July 8: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 113-115, 113-115, 113-115)

Luther "Baby Wipe" Louis vs Tarvis "Marvelous" Simms boxingtalk Super-Welterweight bout on June 24: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 113-115, 113-115, 114-115)

Bubba "The Intervention" Stetson vs Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke boxingtalk Middleweight bout on June 14: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 113-115, 113-115, 113-115)

Don't be that way....make Long fight The Juggernaut as soon as possible.

QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 4 2008, 01:19 PM) [snapback]373406[/snapback]
I can see The Juggernaut colliding with The Hoodlum in the not to distant future.

Whenever The Hoodlum's ready, The Juggernaut will be waiting.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 4 2008, 04:26 PM) [snapback]373429[/snapback]
Whenever The Hoodlum's ready, The Juggernaut will be waiting.

Those Dungeon boys never duck a fight.

I think The Hoodlum vs The Juggernaut is a world class match-up between two of the very best middleweights in the game. Fuck titles, this one has to be made.
Blayde
Yes, it has. And as Long said he wants the rematch against the Juggernaut. But it has to take place under fair circumstances.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 4 2008, 04:36 PM) [snapback]373430[/snapback]
Those Dungeon boys never duck a fight.

I think The Hoodlum vs The Juggernaut is a world class match-up between two of the very best middleweights in the game. Fuck titles, this one has to be made.

Definitely...it would be a huge crossroads fight for both of them.

QUOTE(Blayde @ Jan 4 2008, 04:47 PM) [snapback]373432[/snapback]
Yes, it has. And as Long said he wants the rematch against the Juggernaut. But it has to take place under fair circumstances.

That's not a good enough reason, Blayde...Long recently got the W against Johnson. What is he waiting for?
Blayde
Yeah, he got the W. But theres no doubt he was fighting at a disadvantage and he would have to in a rematch again. Come on, if the Juggernaut loses again, its because Long will have got lucky or the Juggernaut will have done shit wink.gif
The CEO
nea.gif

I expected a lot more from you and your Contenders, Blayde....you're better than this.

Do the right thing...
BigJuicyHog
Hey Big G, can I get a fight for Carlos "El Indio" Quintana with Maussa, or maybe even the Finisher?
Blayde
Alright, I cant live with that pressure anymore biggrin.gif

Long accepts the Juggernauts challenge! Lets do the rematch this Sunday! Please make this fight, G!

And Edson Berto at 147 is still looking for a fight, too.
The CEO
yes2.gif
BigJuicyHog
Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder and James "The Rock" Aiello are both in need of fights.
Blayde
Same story with Solis at Cruiser, Berto at Welter and Joshua at Super Feather. They are waiting for a very long time now...
Blayde
Really no fights for them out there, G? sad.gif
BigG
Done......

I see Ice Cream has turned into a gatekeeper now.

Chad Dawson will destroy him after next week.
Blayde
Yeah, I think Dawson has the tools to beat Ice Cream and I hope he will because the division could need a new contender. But I think Ice Cream is still very good, maybe one day if the champion is not a stablemate of him he will make a comeback.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Jan 18 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]375216[/snapback]
Yeah, I think Dawson has the tools to beat Ice Cream and I hope he will because the division could need a new contender. But I think Ice Cream is still very good, maybe one day if the champion is not a stablemate of him he will make a comeback.

Blayde, you killed Ice Cream. Those beatings Alexeev gave to him helped push him over the 500 IP's mark so he's now lost an ability point also. He was a good fighter in the early days but times have changed and he's nothing but a punching bag (albeit still capable of springing the odd upset).

Dawson will add insult to injury on poor old Ice Cream's career.
Maxy
BTW Big G, isn't there anyone available for Smooth Eddie Chaplin? I really want him fighting this Sunday if its possible?
BigJuicyHog
Give him a bum from my bum gym if nobody is available...thats what they are there for...to be bums smile.gif
Blayde
Being the Super Bantamweight Champion of the World "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio would like to ask for a title defense. I think a champion should definitely stay busy.
BigJuicyHog
Quintana needs a fight. Anyone is cool.
BigJuicyHog
A bunch of my very low weight guys need fights. HW Aaron "Death" Coile needs a fight. And whats up with Quintanas title shot?
BigJuicyHog
Middleweights Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson and Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder as well as lightweight Carlos "El Indio" Quintana need fights.
BigJuicyHog
Can I get fights for Aaron "Death" Coile, "Iron" Mike Tyson, RJ "The Freak" Mendoza, Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder, Rick "Judah Killa" Jones, and if possible I would like a title shot for Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson against the Champ.
BigJuicyHog
Man, come on George. We have a bunch of people asking for fights in press releases and nothing. Then I have a world title shot that gets froze out by the auto scheduler. Can you schedule fights for all of the fighters that requested it in press releases as well as Luis "El Gallo" Singo?
BigJuicyHog
Ive seen you lurking Big G. Are you gonna address this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.