Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyrus....I'd like to offer you a deal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Harry Angus NEEDS a big fight. We all know it. The biggest fight he could possibly have is against TOS. If TOS is willing to sign for the fight he can take "Sublime" Buddy Shine to his gym as a thank you gift....BUT thats not all...

If he beats Angus, he can also have Kieran "The Pikey" Conway as a reward for the victory. If he loses the fight, the Krumbsnatcher gym want nothing in return.

The balls in your court. Its a tidy offer.
CyruS
Interesting. TOS has been interesting in Buddy Shine for quite sometime, the Pikey is a very good throw in. However, TOS remains firm on his retirement. HOWEVER! There is one question, How much does Angus weigh currently?
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 10 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]369802[/snapback]
Interesting. TOS has been interesting in Buddy Shine for quite sometime, the Pikey is a very good throw in. However, TOS remains firm on his retirement. HOWEVER! There is one question, How much does Angus weigh currently?

His maximum weight could be 208Ibs.
CyruS
Angus needs a big fight, well how about this....

For the WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

HARRY ANGUS DEFENDS HIS TITLE AGAINST..............

THE #1 P4P Fighter IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!

THE UNDISPUTED LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

RICHARD "DICK" BUTKISS!
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 10 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]369808[/snapback]
Angus needs a big fight, well how about this....

For the WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

HARRY ANGUS DEFENDS HIS TITLE AGAINST..............

THE #1 P4P Fighter IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!

THE UNDISPUTED LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

RICHARD "DICK" BUTKISS!

OK. but the offer of fighters doesn't stand for this deal. Angus-Butkiss is a big fight. We are very keen.

Buddy Shine interests your gym we might be able to come to some sort of deal.

If TOS is to be tempted back who could we offer you as a reward for victory?
Maxy
We'll offer TOS the fighter of HIS Choice if he came back and beat Angus. In the meantime we are happy to defend against Butkiss. We look forward to an early night.
CyruS
Butkiss wants an instant rematch clause in his favor only.
Blayde
Oh, the Alexeev ducking is officially on mad.gif

Instant rematch clause? Fuck it, loser can challenge Alexeev when hes become the new champion dry.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 11 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]369946[/snapback]
Oh, the Alexeev ducking is officially on mad.gif

Instant rematch clause? Fuck it, loser can challenge Alexeev when hes become the new champion dry.gif

Alexeev was officially offered a fight a short while back but said he wanted a couple more fights. Angus has to do what is right for his career and right now it makes more sense to box Butkiss than it does Alexeev. Harry has to do this.

Butkiss, Harry accepts the rematch clause but wants to stop it being an immediate rematch.
CyruS
Rematch clause as in after Angus-Butkiss, it would be Angus-Alexeev and then it must be Angus-Butkiss II ?
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 11 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]369955[/snapback]
Rematch clause as in after Angus-Butkiss, it would be Angus-Alexeev and then it must be Angus-Butkiss II ?

Well to be honest I'm happy with the immediate rematch but if Alexeev won't step aside for 2 weeks then yeah, we'll have to do what you said.
Maxy
Lets make the fight.

We can sort out the rematch clause later....you have my word Angus will grant a rematch.
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 11 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]369949[/snapback]
Alexeev was officially offered a fight a short while back but said he wanted a couple more fights. Angus has to do what is right for his career and right now it makes more sense to box Butkiss than it does Alexeev. Harry has to do this.

Yeah, but the last news was Alexeev getting his shot if he gets past Ice Cream. He obviousbly is the mandatory right now. But he will step aside for Angus-Butkiss I. He wants a stay busy fight though.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 11 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]369992[/snapback]
Yeah, but the last news was Alexeev getting his shot if he gets past Ice Cream. He obviousbly is the mandatory right now. But he will step aside for Angus-Butkiss I. He wants a stay busy fight though.

If Angus gets past Butkiss he will honour his obligation to box Alexeev who is rightfully the number 1 contender.

Cyrus, bring Butkiss out of retirement and make this fight happen.
The CEO
Damn, Maxy...Cyrus has got you by the balls.

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 11 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]370012[/snapback]
Damn, Maxy...Cyrus has got you by the balls.

laugh.gif

You think so?

I'll be happy if this fight is made. It'll be job done in my book.
CyruS
36 Chambers Of Death would like the acquire the services of former Jr. Welterweight Champion "Sublime" Buddy Shine and Lightweight Contender, Smooth Eddie Chaplin to go along with the rematch clause.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 11 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]370025[/snapback]
36 Chambers Of Death would like the acquire the services of former Jr. Welterweight Champion "Sublime" Buddy Shine and Lightweight Contender, Smooth Eddie Chaplin to go along with the rematch clause.

Nope.

Smooth Eddie is one for the future....I've got high hopes for him here at Krumbsnatcher. Like I already said, giving up ANY of my fighters is only an option if TOS was to challenge Angus.
CyruS
Buddy Shine alone then.

Butkiss is the one doing Angus a favor, Angus needs Butkiss, Butkiss does not need Angus.

Butkiss is worth 1 fighter.
Maxy
Cotto damn near killed Buddy Shine this past weekend....BUT he's still one of my favourites and he's still got room to improve.

Angus needs a big fight, yeah, but I wanted him to box TOS. Butkiss is easy work...its a quick KO for Angus. I'll do a deal....Butkiss BEATS Angus and Shine is yours.

The worst case scenario for you is a Butkiss defeat. The best case is not only the prestige of beating Angus, but the reward of picking up Buddy Shine as well. Thats a good deal cos I'm asking nothing back from you at all.
CyruS
Angus needs a mega fight and Butkiss does not, Buddy Shine is the centerpiece to the deal.

Allow Buddy Shine to be trained in the wu-tang style of boxing and Angus will have his mega fight. Otherwise, Butkiss can sit back and relax with his undisputed championship.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 11 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]370031[/snapback]
Angus needs a mega fight and Butkiss does not, Buddy Shine is the centerpiece to the deal.

Allow Buddy Shine to be trained in the wu-tang style of boxing and Angus will have his mega fight. Otherwise, Butkiss can sit back and relax with his undisputed championship.

Out of principal I cannot accept this deal. I am surprised you have turned down my offer. I was asking for nothing at all but offering a reward if your boy was to win.

You offered me the Butkiss fight afterall.

This entire episode has been a major disappointment to fight fans the world over and a waste of time from my gym.
We are extremely unhappy that you have decided to take this stance.
CyruS
Don't let principle get in the way of glory and most important above all else.... THE $$$$$$$$$.

Buddy Shine has been murdered recently, under the wu-tang style of boxing his career can be resurrected ala Butkiss. Shine under Krumbsnatcher management can only go so far, it's time to let him go Maxy. LET HIM GO.

You still have everyone else!
Maxy
Cyrus, I can't let him go and accept a one-way rematch clause at the same time. I'm trying to be fair here.

Scrap the rematch clause in your favour and put it in mine. Then we have a deal and Buddy Shine is yours.
CyruS
Rematch clause both ways and Buddy Shine.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 11 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]370040[/snapback]
Rematch clause both ways and Buddy Shine.

No deal then.

Butkiss bottled.
CyruS
Butkiss is displeased, he offered Angus hungry ass some money and Angus refused to realize he was getting the shot of a lifetime. Butkiss is HOF bound.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 11 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]370073[/snapback]
Butkiss is displeased, he offered Angus hungry ass some money and Angus refused to realize he was getting the shot of a lifetime. Butkiss is HOF bound.

Butkiss' demands are unreasonable and the fact that the negotiations abruptly changed just when Angus was about to put pen to paper on the deal have left a sour taste in his mouth.

It has to be remembered that Harold has NEVER lost a fight at Cruiserweight and it is his belts he was willing to put on the line. The Krumbsnatcher gym were also happy to transfer Buddy Shine to your gym if you were successful in handing Angus his first defeat at Cruiserweight.

Harold "Harry" Angus;

"Dick's demands are ridiculous and are his way of saying 'I don't wan't the fight'. He knows I'd knock him out in 5 rounds and the thought of fighting me has suddenly become a nightmare for him. We're disappointed that the fans won't get to see this fight unless he changes those demands. At the end of the day, Dick's over-inflated ego seems to have gotten the better of him. Knocking out Deep Freeze, a super middleweight, holds no bones with me....but Dick appears to think he's a superstar now. I could demand a shot at Dipsy and WIN the heavyweight title but I've opted to stay here, at least for the time being and a bout against Butkiss would appeal to the fans. Lets not forget that I challenged TOS and made him the most lucrative offer ever seen......he turned it down and they offered us Butkiss...now Butkiss has renenged on a deal and the whole situation stinks. I'll tell you all one thing here right now....36 Chambers of Death have conducted themselves very poorly in this matter."
CyruS
QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
Let me tell you something, if you offer a starving kid a piece of bread and he goes, "fuck that I want the big piece of chicken" then you know shit is fucked up! They wanna say my demands are ridiculous but I am being more than fair. Let's break it down, Angus never beat anyone. His claim to fame is getting knocked out in handful of rounds by Lanky Gawn. His claim to fame is being a 3 time World Champion in a dead division. I gotta repeat myself, he never beat anyone! He's the one starving out there for a big fight. TOS turned down the fight and I offered myself. I am the #1 P4P Fighter in the world today and I am the undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion. Fighting Angus would put me at a great disadvantage so I want to get paid for my health risk. I am worth one measly fighter that got murdered by Miguel Cotto and I am worth a rematch clause. They say my demands are ridiculous? I am offering a piece of bread here! You don't tell the man that is offering a starving kid a piece of bread and tell him flat out you want the big piece of chicken! Plain and simple, I want to get paid my market value. I am a superstar! I knocked out Deep Freeze who was the lineal Light Heavyweight Champion! Angus never beat nobody! 36 Chambers Of Death is displeased on how the Krumbsnatch Gym does business. They don't want to fight.
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"It's funny how you say I need this fight like I ain't already established a legacy right here. Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, the heavyweight champion of the world....thats right, the heavyweight champion of the world...I beat him twice already. Max Kellerman...former heavyweight champion of the world....shiiiit, I beat him twice already also. Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn...I beat him twice already ya hear me?!?! You see Butkiss, you NEED me if you wanna make a name for yourself...Deep Freeze is a skinny super middleweight and you're livin' off that win like its something special. Don't make me laugh. All I do is sign the damn contracts and knock mutha fucka's the fuck out...so if you won't fight me cos Buddy Shine ain't part of the deal, then you's lookin' like a coward. Cos you know god damn well that I'll fight you anywhere, anytime....and wherever we do it, you's know I'm knockin' you out. Is that your knees I see tremblin' there?"
BigG
Larry Holmes issues a press release.

"All you guys, Lipstick Gawn, Harry Angus, and TOS, I want all you guys. After this tune up, I want Lipstick. I respect Lipstick, he is a pretty decent champ. Nothing too special, just decent. I should whoop his ass. Then I want either TOS or Angus. Angus, like I said, come see me at Heavyweight sometime. I got a challenge for ya right here."
Blayde
Alexeev: "Looks like I get my shot next." cool.gif
BigJuicyHog
Looks like Butkiss bitched out the Hopkins/RJJ way by pricing himself out of the fight.
CyruS
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Dec 12 2007, 10:48 AM) [snapback]370115[/snapback]
Looks like Butkiss bitched out the Hopkins/RJJ way by pricing himself out of the fight.

That's what I was aiming for as the new direction for Butkiss's character laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 12 2007, 06:34 AM) [snapback]370104[/snapback]
Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"It's funny how you say I need this fight like I ain't already established a legacy right here. Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, the heavyweight champion of the world....thats right, the heavyweight champion of the world...I beat him twice already. Max Kellerman...former heavyweight champion of the world....shiiiit, I beat him twice already also. Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn...I beat him twice already ya hear me?!?! You see Butkiss, you NEED me if you wanna make a name for yourself...Deep Freeze is a skinny super middleweight and you're livin' off that win like its something special. Don't make me laugh. All I do is sign the damn contracts and knock mutha fucka's the fuck out...so if you won't fight me cos Buddy Shine ain't part of the deal, then you's lookin' like a coward. Cos you know god damn well that I'll fight you anywhere, anytime....and wherever we do it, you's know I'm knockin' you out. Is that your knees I see tremblin' there?"

QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
Your legacy? You ain't got no legacy! You never beat nobody! Lipstick? Nothing special. Max Kellerman? Big deal. Ice Cream? Who? I beat the undefeated dominate Light Heavyweight Champion in Terrence Tunney! I beat the dominate Light Heavyweight Champion The Genesis! I knocked out the lineal Light Heavyweight Champion and former #1 P4P Fighter and the Super Middleweight Kingpin Deep Freeze. I am the NAME around here! You are delusional! Buddy Shine + Rematch clause = my market value to give a starving fighter a fight. And that's right, all you do is sign contracts and don't read them! You're broke! I'm rich, #1 and Undisputed, is that jealously in your eyes?? You don't want to fight!

Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"I'm done talkin' to this lil' bitch. I think he's tryin' ta be funny...Alexeev...lets do this."
CyruS
I'll be sitting at ringside for Angus-Alexeev.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.