Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who would you like to see us interview?
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
tonywithfighthype
Let me know and I will work on it.
Bill The Butcher
Jack Nicholson and Adam Carolla.
tonywithfighthype
I don't think their MMA knowledge is that great.
Warlord
QUOTE(tonywithfighthype @ Dec 13 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]370402[/snapback]
I don't think their MMA knowledge is that great.

Top of my list would be Rickson Gracie and Royce Gracie. Definitley Kazushi Sakuraba. That shit needs to happen. There is too much history there to just leave those topics and those fighters untouched. When my Japanese gets a little better, I'll definitley try to get us a phone interview with Sakuraba. As for the others, I'd love to see guys like Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, and Big Nog. For entertainment purposes, definitley someone like a Nick Diaz or a Krazy Horse. Good stuff right there. If you guys can get Krazy Horse, ask him about the time he got choked out in a backroom brawl with some members from Chute Boxe. laugh.gif That story gets bigger and crazier and funnier everytime he tells it, lol.
tonywithfighthype
QUOTE(Warlord @ Dec 13 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]370453[/snapback]
Top of my list would be Rickson Gracie and Royce Gracie. Definitley Kazushi Sakuraba. That shit needs to happen. There is too much history there to just leave those topics and those fighters untouched. When my Japanese gets a little better, I'll definitley try to get us a phone interview with Sakuraba. As for the others, I'd love to see guys like Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, and Big Nog. For entertainment purposes, definitley someone like a Nick Diaz or a Krazy Horse. Good stuff right there. If you guys can get Krazy Horse, ask him about the time he got choked out in a backroom brawl with some members from Chute Boxe. laugh.gif That story gets bigger and crazier and funnier everytime he tells it, lol.

I just did one with Royce that should be up tomorrow. I will ask one of my Japanese friends to get Kazushi's contact info and I will make that happen.

All the rest are great. Some of them are already in the works so look for some big names from Fighthype!

Almost forgot, I will DEFINITELY ask Krazy Horse about that and I will ask the Axe Murderer for his side of things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.