Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want to see Hatton vs Pac at 140
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
What do you think of this scenario? I think it would be a hell of an entertaining fight at Wembley. I know Pac is small, but he's not that far off. If he's thinking of moving to 135 anyway, why not make the superfight? I'd favor Hatton, but I think Pac could possibly win. It would be fireworks for sure!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Col Reb @ Dec 11 2007, 01:52 AM) [snapback]369936[/snapback]
What do you think of this scenario? I think it would be a hell of an entertaining fight at Wembley. I know Pac is small, but he's not that far off. If he's thinking of moving to 135 anyway, why not make the superfight? I'd favor Hatton, but I think Pac could possibly win. It would be fireworks for sure!

No way the strengh difference would be huge Pac IMO has no chance at all. Hatton would smother his punches and dig to the body like Pac has never seen before.

Hatton by stoppage within 5.
BigG
Mayweather was the worst stylematchup for Hatton.

I think Hatton beats guys that comes to him (With the exception of Cotto of course).
torvix2000
WTF! Have you seen what Hatton can do? He was coming after a bigger Mayweather like a maniac. Against Pacquiao, he'd be like a bulldozer crushing through a very thin wall.
JD
LOL...Hatton would piledrive Pacquiao, Paul Orndorff style.
BigG
Pacuqiao has alot to worry about at 130-135 (Juan Diaz, Marquez, and Guzman).
JD
I can understand finding Pacquiao kind of annoying with his singing...and his movies...and his TV shows...but man, these dudes want to see the guy get killed.
Maxy
The people who want to see Pacquiao-Hatton....do they hate Pac that much? I mean, seriously this would be a mismatch. Its a totally unrealistic proposal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.