Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are the pictures
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spreadking3rd
I am used to viewing large image galleries of the PPVS.

Can anybody tell me where to find a picture gallery on the 2nd biggest PPV of the year from this past weekend ?

Seems like a cover-up, with that garbage can man Ricky Fatton getting rolled and him being the media darling.
BrutalBodyShots
Who needs pictures? Just watch the replay in a few days on HBO!

The CEO
Could BE a cover up....it would be a shame that people who will never watch this fight might never know what a beatdown it was...

(Gif courtesy of Big G)
BigG
Round 8...Mayweather beating up on Hatton on the ropes...look at Barrera's face in the crowd..LOL..
The CEO
I can't see him...but I bet he was cringing.

laugh.gif
The CEO
Wait....I see him...back a few rows...like "OH SHIT!"...
and the NEW
ha ha yeh, I remember watching Barrera in the replay also! Funny reaction!
Spreadking3rd
I like how Ricky Hatton runs his head into the ring post after Floyd's left hook in the 10th round. Did the hook or the ring post knock him down ? LOL

there's only one Ricky Fatton !

SpitShineTommy
QUOTE(Spreadking3rd @ Dec 13 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]370341[/snapback]
I like how Ricky Hatton runs his head into the ring post after Floyd's left hook in the 10th round. Did the hook or the ring post knock him down ? LOL

there's only one Ricky Fatton !

man ol man...thats sad...I really wanted ricky to win ....he got beat down pretty good it looks like...dam it !!!
dbdbdb
I watch all my fights after the live version, at 3/4 speed without the sound. {My recommendation to all true boxing junkies}

My observations:

*When Hatton went down in the 10th ..... watch DLH .......... He threw both his hands as to say there goes my multi-million payday. laugh.gif

*B-Hop was very animate in his desire for Hatton to win.

*Barrera was the most entertaining, because he showed the most sincere reactions to the beat-down.

* when Hatton got clipped in the tenth he leaped in {Both feet were off the mat}, got caught with the left and went head-first into the turn-buckle. CLASSIC!!!!

Speaking of which, if anybody have any doubts of how well Hatton was beat-down ...... Watch the fight at 3/4 speed with no sound. Floyd was slipping 75% of hatton shots. And landing very cleanly on the inside.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.