Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TIME FOR SOME SMACK
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Smack Talk
hitman harding
COME ON LETS HAVE IT
The CEO
What could I possibly say to fuck you up worse than you already are..?

laugh.gif

"Come on let's have it"...lol...that sounds something like what Ricky said at the weigh in....

I know you're in pain. I know you find yourself crying to random TV commercials....

Your former boyfriend got so OWNED that anything I say now is like kicking a dead dog....that beating did all the talking for me...and although you really deserve me rubbing it in for your general behavior, I'm gonna show Mercy upon you...for the forum's sake.

How about you apologize to the forum for being such a hugger, and we just put this behind us?

Cool?
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 14 2007, 12:17 AM) [snapback]370452[/snapback]
What could I possibly say to fuck you up worse than you already are..?

laugh.gif
"Come on let's have it"...lol...that sounds something like what Ricky said at the weigh in....

I know you're in pain. I know you find yourself crying to random TV commercials....

Your former boyfriend got so OWNED that anything I say now is like kicking a dead dog....that beating did all the talking for me...and although you really deserve me rubbing it in for your general behavior, I'm gonna show Mercy upon you...for the forum's sake.

How about you apologize to the forum for being such a hugger, and we just put this behind us?

Cool?

Well that would be fine but for a cock smoking worthless arse licker like you i take exception too your one minded arrogant demeaner. All high and mighty knowing that the common low life will look up to you.

Well in fairness you are what you are and i'm what i am but this is smack talk you silly tosser
cool!!!
The CEO
laugh.gif

I was smiling even before I clicked back on this topic....looking forward to your reply...I really know how to get you.....you fucking peasant.

yahoo.gif
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 14 2007, 01:28 AM) [snapback]370462[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I was smiling even before I clicked back on this topic....looking forward to your reply...I really know how to get you.....you fucking peasant.

yahoo.gif

I was smiling all morning thinking of all the effort and hard work you put into your attempted come back posts.
And fucking peasant is the best Smack you can dish up.

Your slipping like a old fart with your come backs old fello laugh.gif cool.gif
The CEO
Shhhhhhh....stop posting. I'm trying to enjoy this new Beer, and I don't need any stupidity to affect my senses.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 14 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]370569[/snapback]
Shhhhhhh....stop posting. I'm trying to enjoy this new Beer, and I don't need any stupidity to affect my senses.

I'm glad i've driven you to the beer bottle and Coors light isn't new you feltcher !!!
ok last post before i leave you too drink yourself into a sensless state cool.gif
Douchebag
So now can we all agree with my most intelligent assessment on Ricky "the Bitchman" Fatton being a fucking bum.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 15 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]370676[/snapback]
So now can we all agree with my most intelligent assessment on Ricky "the Bitchman" Fatton being a fucking bum.

fuck.gif
rusty_trombone
it took hitman a week to get the nerve to come and post again. his ass must have finally healed up from the pounding it took on saturday night when his man got abused.
The CEO
laugh.gif.."the nerve"...

It's true though...that fight took a toll on his Soul.

What I DON'T understand is why he defends British fighters all out fucked up like he does...I mean...I don't think he's full British, and he lives in Tasmania...

The way he goes after Hatton's and Calzaghe's bean bags, you'd think he was like Queen Elizabeth's retarded grand nephew or something......you know...the family member they lock up in a high tower somewhere and keep a secret because they're ashamed...

laugh.gif
BigG
Hitman, I just wanted to ask what you thought of Floyd's performance vs. Hatton?
hitman harding
Well just to make a point i live in Seattle Washington. The place below Vancouver and above Portland
As for Floyds display this wasn't a suprise, Nor was the bout a pickem fight. He was a bit too quick, Had the home town ref which always help early on. A extra big ring and a too eager and over confident Ricky Hatton to break down.
floyd looked good but i still Hate that little b fucker more then i hate you Rusty you worthless spinless piece of shit. I posted every day after Hatton took his beat down. So go fuck your cousin or what ever else you sick fucks do down south.
As for C.E.O he loves the abuse and eats it up so i'll just give him the fuck.gif .
BigG
Say it with me hitman say it with me..

THERES ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE MAYWEATHER!
The CEO
laugh.gif

Yeeeaaahhhh....give it to him, G.
Warlord
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 24 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]372067[/snapback]
Say it with me hitman say it with me..

THERES ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE MAYWEATHER!

Actually, there's a bushel of 'em. And they're all idiots.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Warlord @ Dec 28 2007, 05:11 AM) [snapback]372565[/snapback]
Actually, there's a bushel of 'em. And they're all idiots.

This is true, but their boxing pedigree is close to unmatched.
Warlord
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Jan 2 2008, 06:29 PM) [snapback]373271[/snapback]
This is true, but their boxing pedigree is close to unmatched.

Actually, I'd give the Ali's a nod in the pedigree department. I think Laila could take Mayweather Sr. and Roger at the same time in a 2-on-1 handicap match.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jan 4 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]373366[/snapback]
Actually, I'd give the Ali's a nod in the pedigree department. I think Laila could take Mayweather Sr. and Roger at the same time in a 2-on-1 handicap match.

Whats funny is that Sr. actually trains Laila.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jan 4 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]373412[/snapback]
Whats funny is that Sr. actually trains Laila.

I guess i train you........... as your fantasy team sucked until you got John and Bute off me.
Your still going to get your arse kicked hard by the mighty HH fuck.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jan 29 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]376890[/snapback]
I guess i train you........... as your fantasy team sucked until you got John and Bute off me.
Your still going to get your arse kicked hard by the mighty HH fuck.gif

your out of your mind bitchman farting. I already got one W for the year With Jason Estrada last weekend. Next time we do a draft please don't skip my top best ten picks. I'm still amazed I did as good as did with that kind of handicap. rap.gif
Douchebag
Quintana Lo Domono. Ese tigere no tenia nada. Quintana lo Corto Y the to....LLmame Manana.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.