Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paulie Malignaggi-Herman Ngoudjo
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Ndoudjo is known for being a decent contender and putting up a great fight vs. Castillo (losing a SD...his only loss). So who you got? I got Malignaggi by decision.

singletrack
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 14 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]370518[/snapback]
Ndoudjo is known for being a decent contender and putting up a great fight vs. Castillo (losing a SD...his only loss). So who you got? I got Malignaggi by decision.

Paulie by UD.
Mean Mister Mustard
Ngoudjo is a decent fighter, good handspeed, technique and stamina. But he's going to have to catch Paulie and I don't think he can do that. Paulie by decision.
Southeastpaw
This was one of the fights that is very interesting to me. This is going to be Paulie's second toughest fight of his career, the first being Cotto. I can't wait. Mal should edge this one out. BUt I am expecting Herman to give him hell in there.
Big Slim Sweet
Didn't Ngoudjo barely scrape by Randall Bailey a few months ago? From what I recall of that fight I can't really see him giving Paulie much trouble. Plus the close Castillo loss may be less impressive in hindsight. Easy UD for PM.
Southeastpaw
I missed the Bailey fight. He really didn't look impressive?
Big Slim Sweet
I don't really remember the fight well, just remember that I was expecting more from him, given that he was coming off the surprisingly tight loss to Castillo.
Spreadking3rd
I thought Ndoudjo lost clearly to JLC

Ndoudjo has trouble landing clean accurate punches. Paulie will work him.

Paulie by U Dec !
kidbazooka1
Ndoudjo is a strong fighter but does not posses the skills of Malignaggi. Ndoudjo looked OK agianst Castillo but that had more to do with Castillo's decline than anything special that Ndoujo did.

Paulie by UD.
BigG
I heard Bailey dropped & hurt him with the right hand? Bailey has a huge right hand.
Douchebag
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 15 2007, 08:17 AM) [snapback]370654[/snapback]
I heard Bailey dropped & hurt him with the right hand? Bailey has a huge right hand.

It was actually a left hook which is why I think he didn't get the KO. If he would have landed the right the fight would have been over IMO. I feel like bailey got robbed in that fight. Bailey is old but he has improved with his boxing to compliment the right hand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.