Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Betting on Spinks-Phillips
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
moscow bear
I am pretty sure than most knowledgable fans would say Spinks by UD. Phillips aint got the speed and the youth to be in the fight.

The odds are 1.33 on Spinks by D which seems pretty good to me. Thoughts?
BigG
Hmm....Spinks will outbox him easy IMO. I always liked Verno. Tough guy with good power, good skills...just a really solid vet.

However, except Spinks to jab and move all night..probably winning wide on the cards.

Spinks just has a bad style for Verno.

The last time I saw Verno fight was against Bazooka Quartey..and he hurt Quartey bad in round 9 that night but got outboxed and outworked for the most part.
BrutalBodyShots
I personally would have Spinks favored 3-1 or so. Anything inside that I would be confident in laying a little on Spinks.

Spreadking3rd
Verno is at the end of the line, finally. I think.

Bet Spinks heavy.

If Taylor, Karmazin, Mayorga can't slow Spinks up enough to dominate him, than Verno won't either.

Verno is one of my all-time favorites to watch.
JD
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Dec 15 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]370657[/snapback]
I am pretty sure than most knowledgable fans would say Spinks by UD. Phillips aint got the speed and the youth to be in the fight.

The odds are 1.33 on Spinks by D which seems pretty good to me. Thoughts?

I think that this is free money.
moscow bear
QUOTE(JD @ Dec 15 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]370716[/snapback]
I think that this is free money.

my thoughts exactly.....but it looks like the markets assigns a significant nonnegative probability of Spinks by KO, which I find bizzare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.