Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LOL EDISON MIRANDA
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
durhamshardest
Edison Miranda fighting David Banks what i shit match up KO round 1 for Miranda Banks to be hospitalised
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(durhamshardest @ Dec 15 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]370661[/snapback]
Edison Miranda fighting David Banks what i shit match up KO round 1 for Miranda Banks to be hospitalised

I have no clue who that is. Boxrec show's Miranda's next opponent as Donny McCrary though.. and I don't know anything about him either.

durhamshardest
yeh it was guna be donny mccrary but hes injured lucky for him coz miranda wudve broke his nose aswell. Banks was meant to fight Jean Pascal but has switched fighters now
Spyder
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 15 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]370708[/snapback]
I have no clue who that is. Boxrec show's Miranda's next opponent as Donny McCrary though.. and I don't know anything about him either.

They're Contender guys.
Bullseye
QUOTE(durhamshardest @ Dec 15 2007, 06:06 AM) [snapback]370661[/snapback]

No doubt! That sounds like a dumb fight. What happened to Miranda fightin' Pascal? I heard that was in the works...
D-MARV
QUOTE(Bullseye @ Dec 15 2007, 01:30 PM) [snapback]370711[/snapback]
No doubt! That sounds like a dumb fight. What happened to Miranda fightin' Pascal? I heard that was in the works...

if they both win their next fight then they will fight each other
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.