Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Round by round updates tonight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
dwerda4
Is the website going to be doing a round by round update of tonights fights?
Jack 1000
QUOTE(dwerda4 @ Dec 15 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]370731[/snapback]
Is the website going to be doing a round by round update of tonights fights?

Ben (Hype) is our webmaster and he sets that up through our FightHype homepage. I don't think there will be homepage updates for this fight most likely because the interest level seems to only be a moderate to low moderate scale. However,because there is still interest, which you have shown by this post, I will create a round by round thread in the forum for us. So if anyone has any updates or chooses to do a round by round, they can post about it. Thank you.

Jack

Administrator
thehype
Actually...I'll probably do one. I was just holding off because the weather is kind of bad out here and the satellite was acting up a bit. It seems like it's clearing up though so hopefully I'll be good to go at 9PM.
dwerda4
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Dec 15 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]370739[/snapback]
Ben (Hype) is our webmaster and he sets that up through our FightHype homepage. I don't think there will be homepage updates for this fight most likely because the interest level seems to only be a moderate to low moderate scale. However,because there is still interest, which you have shown by this post, I will create a round by round thread in the forum for us. So if anyone has any updates or chooses to do a round by round, they can post about it. Thank you.

Jack

Administrator

Thanks so much, yeah i rely so much on this site. i work for this sports betting company and love the round by round. Because i am incharge of the boxing section. So if you could do the round by round for the Rodolfo Lopez Naoki Matsuda fight and Edwin Valero Zaid Zavaleta and Jorge Linares Gamaliel Diaz fight that would be awesome
dwerda4
oh so your doing one of the regular round by rounds?????
Jack 1000
I made a prefight and round by round thread and pinned it up, so you can start commenting inside of it. Thanks Ben, we have bad weather out here as well.

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.