Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Z Gorres calls out BW Champ Nick Otieno....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Z Gorres:

"I congratulate you on keeping your title vs. the legendary Here We Go. Now it's time for us to get it on. Defend your belt against me."
Blayde
How about that tune up stuff?

Kanyankole wants one easy defends and then he wants to fight Gorres.

Man, there are great things going on for Otieno. HWG twice, now Gorres and after that he will be glad to call out socalled twig killer Montiel. Otieno is on his way to become a hall of famer.
BigG
Otieno doesn't want it with the little twig killer Montiel.

I think Otieno will have a very hard time getting past Gorres.
BigG
How about Otieno-Roger Mayweather as a tune up for Gorres?
CyruS
HWG is displeased with his controversial MD loss to this super twig.
Blayde
Yeah, lets make Kanyankole vs. Roger Mayweather. Then its Otieno vs. Gorres and after that maybe HWG will be next in line for the winner.

If youre honest, you will have to admit that HWG has lost too many fights to twigs. Obviously he cant deal with them, so that makes him a bit overrated ohmy.gif

Otieno: "Here We Go is nothing but a talker. I was 8-2 going into the first fight, I was absolutely unexperienced and I did have ring rust. Still I honestly didnt have too many problems taking him too school. Actually in his entire career he only has ONE good win and thats his win over Montiel. But despite of that his entire legacy is built on knocking out bums in a division that was definitely the weakest in our sport for a long time.
Gorres is a great challenge though and I cant wait to fight him. Should I get past him, I wont have any problems schooling Here We Go again.
CyruS
HWG a talker? He's done nothing but credit every opponent he ever faced, even the bums laugh.gif It's not his character to talk shit laugh.gif

HWG has only lost 2 fights to twigs and avenged one and got jobbed in another.

If you look at the scores in HWG losses to those twigs you can never ever say he was taking to school, taken to school is losing via shutout or majority of the rounds. in a 3rd fight, HWG knocks out Otieno.
BigG
Gorres will take an easy tune up this week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.