Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Solis stops Batawang.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
Ulises Solis stopped filipino Bert Batawang in 10 to retaine his title. Solis is looking better with each outing and may secure a fight with Calderon next year.

The way Calderon has been looking in his last couple fights I thinks his days are numbered. Solis power, technique and speed could give Calderon alot of trouble.

Solis by late rd stoppage.
Bazooka Limon
Solis is a very underrated fighter
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Bazooka Limon @ Dec 17 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]370893[/snapback]
Solis is a very underrated fighter

Indeed, I believe most here will pick Calderon but I think Solis will stop him.
BigG
I think Calderon is the wrong fight for Solis...Calderon by UD all day.
kidbazooka1
Calderon was in seriouse trouble agianst Cazares and in his last fight agianst Esquer he looked like sh*t agianst a guy who was nothging more that a club fighter. Solis in my opinion is overall a better fighter that Cazares and and should be able to stop Calderon if they meet.
Spreadking3rd
I probably disagree about Solis being better than Cazares......but no dis-respect.

Solis has proven to be a champion in terms of heart. He wants to win and is a good overall fighter.
The Rodel Mayol fight was very impressive.

I think Calderon would be able to outbox Solis.

I agree that Calderon's time is coming to lose.

I didn't score the Cazares fight....but he was running a lot and did get clipped on his chin and put down.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.