Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Southeastpaw
I just saw this guy a few days ago. He looked very sharp. He is a SMW and has a very good frame for the weight. Nice arsenal of punches, speed, and skill. Anyone else seen this kid yet? Of course he is going to look good against the level of comp he has had ths far. But you can tell when a guy has something special and he looks like he has it. Great technique.
Spreadking3rd
I've been super high on Kid Chocolate since his 2nd fight. He's been on broadway boxing a lot.
Good power and very physical.
I like how he throws hershey kisses to the crowd after his fights.
kidbazooka1
Is he somehow related to the orginal Kid Chocolate?
Southeastpaw
I do not think so. But I may be wrong. Sugar has been used up, so why not Kid Chocolate? lol
Spreadking3rd
The original kid chocolate was from Cuba. I believe Quillin has some Cuban in him......and that's why he has the nickname. At least I remember Farhood saying something about that on a broadway boxing.
imperial

I met him at the Manhatten center last year he was on an undrer card of a Jrson Ravelo fight ..Very slick fighter Hopefully he's brought up right he;s got all the tools to be a force ..I will defiently be rooting for him..
Southeastpaw
He looks like a really cool kat. I was surprised when I heard him talk. I thought he was straight from Cuba with the trunks he was wearing, so I was expecting broken english or spanish. Then he was like "Holla!" Great skillz though.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Haven't seen him fight, but he beat a guy I used to train with in his last fight. Troy Lowry is a tough guy, and good for him that he got a decent payday out of this. He hadn't fought since getting beat by Bonsante, but I heard he was in pretty good shape for the fight. Nobody has beaten Troy the way he did, so good for him. Troy Lowry got robbed against Vanda and would of beaten Chris Holt if that cut wouldnt had occured. He's a great guy. I hope to see Peter Quillin fight in the future on shobox or ESPN. Sounds like a damn good fighter.
Kyle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.