Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your all a bunch of homers
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Al Hata

That's it.

I am sick of seeing these wack PFP lists you guys have been putting up. Leaving the Genesis off these lists is just embarressing. The guy has lost 3 times, to 1 fighter, who might just be the best fighter out there. Butkiss.

I demand the Genesis gets another crack at butkiss as soon as possible. If you want a tune up, thats fine.

This is bullshit.

Big G, make it happen.
BigG
Wooooooo

Make it happen!

Roy Jones wants the winner
Maxy
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Dec 18 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]371054[/snapback]
That's it.

I am sick of seeing these wack PFP lists you guys have been putting up.

So damn true.

Where the fuck is Angus in these lists? Disgusting. Butkiss P4P no.1? Thats the biggest joke I've ever heard.
CyruS
Whoa, the hate is strong is this thread! Deep Freeze was number 1 while simms and butkiss held 2 and 3. Since Butkiss knocked out deep freeze that made him the #1 plus he is the first ever Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion.

QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
The Genesis must be mad that he is the current ABC Light Heavyweight Champion and not the Undisputed World Champion. I am not even sure if people would want to see a fourth fight, I mean the last fight was a shutout, I just don't know. Genesis's manager/promoter needs to come up with a hell of an offer for me to step in the ring with Genesis again. I am pretty fat and cozy in "retirement." Of course, I am not really retired but I am just waiting for the right offer to step into the ring again. Your move Genesis.
Maxy
Angus still wants it Mr Butkiss.

Man up.
CyruS
QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
Angus knows how much it will cost to get me in the ring, tell him to call my lawyer Sonny Cochran.
Al Hata

The Genesis was not available for comment, but his lawyer Jerome Washington was. Here is the statement:

"The Genesis is furious at Dick for calling him the ABC light heavyweight champ. 2 of the 3 fights could have gone either way, and the 3rd fight was the gym managers fault Al Hata. (my bad). Dick is a punk bitch. He is hiding from the hungry lions out there. If he wants to really prove himself, he needs to step in with the best. The Genesis is the best. Dick, the ball is in your court. The Genesis is sparring as we speak, with a pen in his sock so he can sign the contract as soon as it appears. We'll even take a 60-40 with Dick ofcourse receiving the 60. Hell, the Genesis said the fight should be winner take all, but we know THIS Dick doesn't have balls, and if Dick doesn't want the fight, we will gladly knockout Harold Angus or Roy Jones to keep busy. We are putting ourselves out there, waiting for the calls. I hope that somehwere, there is a Dick out there with balls. Thank you, that is all"
Blayde
By the way... Alexeev wants an easier fight before challenging Angus again. We all know Butkiss will never step up to the plate, so its Alexeevs decision when the next big fight at 200 pounds will happen.
Maxy
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Dec 18 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]371121[/snapback]
The Genesis was not available for comment, but his lawyer Jerome Washington was. Here is the statement:

"The Genesis is furious at Dick for calling him the ABC light heavyweight champ. 2 of the 3 fights could have gone either way, and the 3rd fight was the gym managers fault Al Hata. (my bad). Dick is a punk bitch. He is hiding from the hungry lions out there. If he wants to really prove himself, he needs to step in with the best. The Genesis is the best. Dick, the ball is in your court. The Genesis is sparring as we speak, with a pen in his sock so he can sign the contract as soon as it appears. We'll even take a 60-40 with Dick ofcourse receiving the 60. Hell, the Genesis said the fight should be winner take all, but we know THIS Dick doesn't have balls, and if Dick doesn't want the fight, we will gladly knockout Harold Angus or Roy Jones to keep busy. We are putting ourselves out there, waiting for the calls. I hope that somehwere, there is a Dick out there with balls. Thank you, that is all"

Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"I'll knock The Genesis out on Saturday and Butkiss will fall on Sunday. You two ain't in my league."
BigG
There is a contender that goes by the name of Chad Dawson on the come up at CW. Give him time, he will destroy Harry Angus.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 18 2007, 04:16 PM) [snapback]371123[/snapback]
By the way... Alexeev wants an easier fight before challenging Angus again. We all know Butkiss will never step up to the plate, so its Alexeevs decision when the next big fight at 200 pounds will happen.

Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn;-

"Its me and you Alexeev. I'm ready."
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 18 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]371125[/snapback]
There is a contender that goes by the name of Chad Dawson on the come up at CW. Give him time, he will destroy Harry Angus.

Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"Dawson...I'll knock you out on Friday. Bring it on. Every single one of you is scared!"
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 18 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]371126[/snapback]
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn;-

"Its me and you Alexeev. I'm ready."

Nah, not easy enough biggrin.gif

Alexeev definitely doesnt have another fight against Ice Cream in mind. If he became champion some time, of course he would gladly defend his title against Ice Cream immediately.

Dawson deserves some more time. I was impressed with his KO victory over Hide.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 18 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]371133[/snapback]
Nah, not easy enough biggrin.gif

Alexeev definitely doesnt have another fight against Ice Cream in mind. If he became champion some time, of course he would gladly defend his title against Ice Cream immediately.

Dawson deserves some more time. I was impressed with his KO victory over Hide.

The fight's made Blayde.

I don't wan't it either but it's signed and it's on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.