Full Version: Roy Jones Jr. calls out Richard Butkiss
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2
BigG
Roy Jones Jr:

"Step up and get yo' ass tore up!"

Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"If Butkiss wants to do this I'm here. Fuck Roy Jones, I'm the only real challenge out there!"
BigG
"After I knockout the winner of Pascal/Deep Freeze, y'all will see that I'm a threat. Butkiss, I'm coming for yo' ass!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
Call my lawyer Sonny Cochran and start negotiating.
BigG
Roy Jones Jr.

"Let's do this. I'm ready to tear yo ass up! What do you have in mind?"
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 18 2007, 04:01 PM) [snapback]371113[/snapback]
Roy Jones Jr.

"Let's do this. I'm ready to tear yo ass up! What do you have in mind?"

Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"If he ain't talkin' to me, he ain't worth talkin' 'bout."
CyruS
QUOTE(Sonny Cochran - 36 Chambers Lawyer)
MIISSTAAAAHHHHH ROOOYYY JOOONNNESSSSS, DEEEEEEEEE Undissspuuuteedddd Light Heavyweight Champeeeeen, Richard Butkiss seeks an instant rematch clause in his favor only plus 1 to 2 good to very good fighters upfront to get this fight signed. The ball is in your court.
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"Mr Cochrane....make your demands."
BigG
Super Judah Promotions is offering Anthony "AZ" Cruz (11-1-0).
CyruS
MISSTAAAAHHHHH Krumbsnaaatchhaaaa, we have negotiated before and you proved you were not serious in pursuing a fight with the undisputed light heavyweight champion, Richard Butkiss. Are you here to waste more of my and Mr. Butkiss's time?
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"We can assure you we are very serious about this fight. Make those demands."
CyruS
Mistaaahhhhh Krumbsnatcher, I would like to inform you that the initial demand Butkiss is seeking in the fight you proposed which is Harold Angus - Richard Butkiss for the World Cruiserweight Championship, is, an instant rematch clause in his favor only and Buddy Shine + Eddie Chaplin, upfront.
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"Shine up front is a deal....Chaplin is yours if your boy wins."
CyruS
Richard Butkiss is highly interested in your offer. Are we to understand you agree to a deal of an instant rematch clause in Butkiss's favor only, "Sublime" Buddy Shine upfront and the conditional of Smooth Eddie Chaplin being transfered to Butkiss, if Butkiss wins?
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"Yep. That's the offer."
CyruS
We believe we have a winner in the Butkiss fight sweepstakes. We want this offer to sit on the table for the rest of the night into tomorrow morning. If no one can come up with a better offer (unlikely) then Butkiss assures you Krumbsnatcher, your fight of Angus-Butkiss for the World Cruiserweight Title will be signed tomorrow afternoon.
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"We look forward to doing business with you."
CyruS
I am here to announce that the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Richard "Dick" Butkiss has officially signed the contract to face Harold "Harry" Angus for the World Cruiserweight Championship. Butkiss expects the arrival of "Sublime" Buddy Shine immediately to the 36 Chambers gym.
Maxy
Maxy krumbsnatcher;-

"Sonny Cochran - can't be done son. Shine's already gotta fight scheduled. We'll have to talk again after Sunday."
CyruS
Then the fight will not happen this sunday but the next.
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"You know....you know...this Butkiss shit is startin` to piss me off. I ain`t happy with the way things are being conducted here right now. I ain`t happy that we would have to sacrifice my boy Buddy Shine to make this fight. I think this shit is gettin` disgraceful and I got some talkin` to do with Mr Krumbsnatcher. Butkiss and his people are the ones who need to be givin` shit up...Things have changed....no contract has been signed by me...we got more to talk about before this fight happens...

In the meantime I wanna tune up or a title defence. I can`t be waitin` around for opponents. Get me a damn fight people!"
CyruS
*sighs, shakes head and walks away* Who didn't see that coming?
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"Don't worry about anything. The fight is sealed, the deal is the same...Its guaranteed. Buddy Shine is yours."
CyruS
QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
What's wrong with you man there Maxy? Angus is running his mouth too much! He sounds like he wants to take YOUR JOB! You gonna take that? FROM AN EMPLOYEE?? Maybe Angus wants out of his promotional contract, maybe he wants to join the 36 Chambers!
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"I call the shots. The fight is done. Made. Thank you."
CyruS
QUOTE(Richard "Dick" Butkiss - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
Are you gonna take that Harold? Who wears the pants in that relationship between you and Maxy? You gonna take that!? It's like you dropped the soap in the prison bathroom and Maxy took advantage! DAAAAAMMNNNNNN HAROLD!
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"I don't take no shit from nobody. I got options, I got clauses. Krumbsnatcher's been good to me although it's well known I don't get on with Maxy but he's made me money and his always kept his promises. Thing here right now is I ain't signed no contract for Butkiss...I'll fight Butkiss, I'll knock him out in 5 rounds but I will do it on terms I agree to. I gotta meeting with Maxy Krumbsnatcher later this evening and I'll release a press statement after we're done."
Maxy
Angus-Butkiss is on hold due to a breakdown in communications between Harry and Mr Krumbsnatcher. "Sublime" Buddy Shine is leaving to join 36 Chambers of Death after his next bout.
BigG
Roy Jones still wants Butkiss.
CyruS
QUOTE(fighthype.com/rumors_TOS)
Touch oF SleeP secretly offered Harold Angus Promotional Contract!?

Rumors are swirling around the league that the recent breakdown in the relationship of Maxy Krumbsnatcher and the World Cruiserweight Champion Harold "Harry" Angus could have something to do with the fact that Touch oF SleeP has been in secret contact with Angus involving a promotional contract for Angus to join the Only Built 4 TOS gym as well as whatever is brewing between the Worlds Cruiserweight Champion and Krumbsnatcher himself. We will report more information as it leaks.
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus has refused to rule out a move to the TOS gym as speculation continues to grow about his discontentment at the way his career is being handled by those at Krumbsnatcher. An unnamed source close to Angus admitted there has been several offers for the world cruiserweight champion and it is believed he has hired a top lawyer to look at his contract and work out whether he is legally entitled to leave Krumbsnatcher.

The source said, "Harry cannot believe Maxy Krumbsnatcher has agreed to demands set by the camp of Richard Butkiss and feels that it demeans his standing as a fighter. Harry is adament that he is the bigger star and as it is his belts that will be on the line, it should be him, and not Butkiss who calls the shots in any deal to make a fight. The red tape surrounding this deal has badly affected Harry and he feels his relationship at Krumbsnatcher may have become untenable. Buddy Shine has already admitted he will never fight for Krumbsnatcher again after his contracted bout this Sunday and he is said to be behind any move for Harold to defect to another gym. One sticking point is that Harold badly wants to box TOS one day and feels a move to his gym, or an affiliate of his gym, would rule out any slim chance of that bout ever happening. Right now Harold has taken his eye off the ball and a routine defence against Daniel Daniel this Sunday could end up being disastrous should he lose. This story is set to run and run."
CyruS
I love the drama going on.
CyruS
So what exactly is happening with this?
Blayde
Jones vs. Butkiss should definitely happen.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 25 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]372180[/snapback]
So what exactly is happening with this?

Things have changed but if Butkiss is serious about making this fight, Angus is definitely willing and eager to face him. The terms though....well they have to be amended.
CyruS
So it's official. Angus was never serious on fighting Butkiss as Sonny Cochran knew even after there was an agreement in principal. What am I to do with Buddy Shine? Send him back?
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 26 2007, 05:34 AM) [snapback]372273[/snapback]
So it's official. Angus was never serious on fighting Butkiss as Sonny Cochran knew even after there was an agreement in principal. What am I to do with Buddy Shine? Send him back?

No Buddy Shine is yours JUST for agreeing the deal in principal. Chaplin has moved to work with Deep Freeze and Wexley...is there any other way we can get this fight made? Angus isn't interested in boxing anyone else apart from Butkiss.

You've got to cut us some slack here...Maxy Krumbsnatcher is having to deal with a lot of turmoil in-house at the moment.
CyruS
Who does Harold Angus fight for at the moment? Or does that need to be worked out?
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"Harold 'Harry' Angus is contracted to my gym. There are no get out clauses in the contract. It is water-tight and although Harold has said some derogatory things about me publicly, our relationship remains as strong as ever."

Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"Under the terms set by Big Pineapple I am contracted to stay here....I am happy with that. I just wanna fight."
CyruS
I shall look over the Krumbsnatcher gym later today and see if something can be worked out.
CyruS
The Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Richard "Dick" Butkiss's initial demands in the proposed fight of Harold "Harry" Angus and Richard "Dick" Butkiss for the World Cruiserweight Title is, an instant rematch clause in Butkiss's favor only and if Butkiss wins the match, Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant, a Middleweight contender must be released from his contract with the Krumbsnatcher Gym and be automatically signed to the 36 Chambers Of Death Gym.
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"I've given you Buddy Shine. The Hoodlum is our premier prospect and I can't let him go. Has to be someone else. Be fair with your demands Sonny."
CyruS
This is true, Buddy Shine is with the 36 Chambers, however as you have pointed out yourself a while ago, these are new negotiations. New contract. I have started rolling the ball, make us an offer and we will counter offer.
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"We would like to offer you the following terms...Should Richard Butkiss win the first fight I will hand over the contractual rights of current world heavyweight champion Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn. You may place him in any gym you choose. However, if Butkiss loses the first fight but opts to take up the rematch clause, Dipsy is removed from the contract and Bantamweight contender Kindred "Spirit" Cole takes his place. Cole will be yours for winning the rematch. If the series finishes with one win each all fighters are removed from any deals but a third and decing fight must take place. We are offering you the chance to obtain the services of the world heavyweight champion. We feel this is a great deal and a marvellous opportunity for Mr Butkiss. We look forward to hearing from you."
CyruS
Interesting counter offer. However, if the series does indeed end up 1-1 as you proposed (With Angus winning fight 1 and Butkiss winning fight 2) then an entirely new set of negotiations must take place for a 3rd fight. As far as your offer before that 3rd fight clause, it is quite excellent. So Fight 1 = If Butkiss wins he gets Lipstick Gawn, If Butkiss loses and enforces his rematch clause Fight 2 = If Butkiss wins he gets Kindred Cole, If Butkiss loses, he loses. But if Butkiss does indeed win Fight 2, a whole new set up of negotiations must take place for a fight 3. Agreed?
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher;-

"If the series does indeed end up 1-1 as proposed (With Angus winning fight 1 and Butkiss winning fight 2) then an entirely new set of negotiations must take place for a 3rd fight. We are delighted that you like the offer. Yes fight 1 = If Butkiss wins he gets Lipstick Gawn, If Butkiss loses and enforces his rematch clause Fight 2 = If Butkiss wins he gets Kindred Cole, If Butkiss loses, he loses...yes indeed...

We are gambling everything on Angus winning the first fight at least. We have confidence and we are prepared to back our confidence up with this offer. Like I said, we are delighted that you like the offer. We hope to do business soon."

Harold "Harry" Angus;-

"I've put all my trust in Maxy. I just wanna fight."

Maxy
So is this fight on or off?
CyruS
A good deal, however, one has to wonder why you would be the World's Heavyweight Champion on the line. Perhaps that is because you believe Lipstick cannot beat Larry Holmes and in essence if Butkiss were to win fight 1, the 36 Chambers would acquire a former heavyweight champion who could very well be damaged goods. Why are you trying to feed Butkiss with expired food Mr. Krumbsnatcher?
Blayde
I tend to think it is because he knows Lanky will beat Lipstick if they fight. And they will fight as soon as Lipstick is at another gym. But Harold-Butkiss still has to happen wink.gif
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher-

"In answer to your question. We have put Dipsy on the line because we are convinced Butkiss cannot defeat Angus. Our offer stands. I give you 24 hours to sign the contract or the deal is off."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.