Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SEMMY SCHILT: "I AM READY TO GET BACK IN THE OCTAGON!"
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
thehype
SCHILT: "I AM READY TO GET BACK IN THE OCTAGON!"

Semmy Schilt, the first ever three-peat K-1 World Grand Prix winner, discusses his recent win over Peter Aerts, his future plans and more. Check it out!

read more
AussieLad
I just watched him knock out peter aerts, who is a world class fighter, with a jab to win the 2007 WGP

BrutalBodyShots
I have not seen Schilt in years, probably 7 years or so and it was in Pride. I remember his front height/reach was a problem for just about everyone and he had really good, long front kicks. However my last memory of him was him getting his ass handed to him, and I feel like that fight wasn't in Pride so I don't know what it is I'm thinking of (maybe UFC?). Anyway how is he looking these days?

AussieLad
He still looks a little slow lumbering around the ring, because he is a huge man. I hadnt seen him in a number of years either, since some really old bushido fights, seems to have improved because he dominated Peter

He's so big when someone gets him down and is in his guard, its them who are in the disadvantage because he is so long he can easily punch them even while he is on his back.

Would love to see him fight Tim Silvia, or Congo. Battle of the giants

Have been trying to find his fight with fedor on youtube, but having no luck. Would like to see how well he did against the best in the world, even in defeat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.