Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many 5 year old could you take in a fight?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Al Hata

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

I seem to be able to take 27.
BigG
I can take 15...
BGv2.0
33!!!!
BigJuicyHog
26 of the little bastards for me!
Maxy
Oh dear, I took 30 of them out before they whupped on me. Shit, I feel guilty about it now, haha.
Douchebag
It said that I would take down 30. Personally I think that figure is bogus. I could see myself easily handling 40 of those little fuckers before I went down.
caneman
it said 26 but i just said i do what i had to to win...i didn't check bite or whatever it said! i was laughing @ 8 or more fights though! but i know for a fact that from 9 years old til 12 years old, i fought @ least 3 times a week for those years! i was in a boys home!
The CEO
30 here....but I really think that after they saw what I did to the first few, the rest of the mob would run away crying and screaming.
ROLL DEEP
27 of the little fuckers.

Think I lost points in the 'Morals' part. I'm too nice a guy, lol.

Once I smashed the first kids teeth out and broke the seconds kids jaw, none of them would want any of me.
rusty_trombone
Apparently I would bring the hammer down on 29 of those little bitches
BrutalBodyShots
Says 28 for me.

I think the number realistically would be how many power shots you can throw back to back to back before you are fatigued... cuz 1 shot per kid would be all it would take.
The CEO
That's what I'm thinking...as long as your conditioning is strong, you could keep takin' 'em out until you're gassed.

but seriously...I would be doing Curb Stomps and Roadhouse Trachea Snatches to the first 3 or 4 children though...when you're up against a mob, you have to announce your presence with authority.

laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Southeastpaw
22 here.
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 22 2007, 02:05 AM) [snapback]371758[/snapback]
How many do you think Chris Benoit could do?

LOL!!
Warlord
30 Kids here. I have no problem using them as projectiles. I screwed up about fighting just hard enough to win, I guess. Should've been more aggressive.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 22 2007, 03:05 AM) [snapback]371758[/snapback]

I have no doubt he could take down 1...and it's aggitated mother!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 22 2007, 07:05 AM) [snapback]371758[/snapback]

thumbsup_anim.gif He could just crossface them & since he would be in the grip of roid rage he would not feel their little kicks so he could take as many as were in the room.

I can take 26 but I feel my weight is a issue there.
Method
Says 33, but you could keep em coming. I'll fucking annihilate an army of 5 year olds.
The Original MrFactor
23 for me...
CyruS
33. Tough break for those 33 and their parents for the hospital bills.
ElectricTwinkie
WTH?

It says One five year old could take on 4 ElectricTwinkies!?!

I think it's rigged.
Al Hata
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Jan 14 2008, 02:51 PM) [snapback]374762[/snapback]
WTH?

It says One five year old could take on 4 ElectricTwinkies!?!

I think it's rigged.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.