Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Video
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri79kI2Cw_s
caneman
i commented on you tube but great job as always bro!
BigG
Thanks caneman.

Now watch this Cotto video and tell me Mayweather-Cotto isnt the best fight that can be made today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigmBs2GCuE

thumbsup_anim.gif
caneman
i seen it when you 1st posted it & it would be an interesting fight but i see PBF letting williams, margarito, mosley, citron & the rest of them beat the shit out of each other & then MAYBE fighting who ends up on top. i like to see what PBF would do against citron & williams myself thumbsup_anim.gif but cotto would be great to...
singletrack
Great vid man!

Lowering your head against Floyd = certain death. He just always has his eyes on the target and is always looking to capitalize - great fighter.
The CEO
Damn...Money was enhancing those Kanye joints there...

I also noticed you made Judah look as good as possible...laugh.gif

BigG
Thanks guys.

And yes, if you watched my Cotto video, I also put clips of Judah rocking Cotto all over the place laugh.gif

I'm actually working on highlights of the older fighters now....Leonard, Whitaker, Chavez, Norris, Hearns, Holmes and even Jack Dempsey...
singletrack
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 22 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]371823[/snapback]
And yes, if you watched my Cotto video, I also put clips of Judah rocking Cotto all over the place laugh.gif

Hahah - yah at the begining of the Judah fight segment, I was wondering if it was a Judah highlight. : )

I'm actually working on highlights of the older fighters now....Leonard, Whitaker, Chavez, Norris, Hearns, Holmes and even Jack Dempsey...

Sick!
Lil-lightsout
Good job. How long does it take you to do all that? I really enjoyed watching Manfredy get pummeled, have not seen that in a while.
BigG
Thanks....it takes a few hours cuz I know how to use the program really well now
Southeastpaw
Damn! You are a whiz biggeorge. Well done!

I really like how you stick by your fighters even when they have been dismissed by most and are on a losing streak. True fan. I still like Judah as well.
BigG
Thanks

I love watching Judah and will root for him everytime he fights. His style is like a combination of Whitaker and Tyson. I still believe Judah will pop up in P4P lists again in the future....maybe next year or 09'....laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
I'll bet he could if he started goingto a therapist. lol

It would have been funny to have seen when Corley rocked Floyd in that vid. lol
singletrack
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 22 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]371856[/snapback]
Thanks

I love watching Judah and will root for him everytime he fights. His style is like a combination of Whitaker and Tyson. I still believe Judah will pop up in P4P lists again in the future....maybe next year or 09'....laugh.gif

New corner + down to 140 = he will do some SERIOUS damage.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(singletrack @ Dec 22 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]371876[/snapback]
New corner + down to 140 = he will do some SERIOUS damage.

140 would be Zab's best bet. 147 is just too much for him at this point. He can't beat any of the top 5 at 147, so he's got to head to 140.

At 140 I'd love to see Zab against Hatton, Malignaggi or Witter. I think all 3 would be competitive fights that are far more winnable for Zab than anything at 147.

D-MARV
Great Vids BigGeorge,
I am also a Zab fan. I actually predicted him upset Mayweather when they fought in 2006. I feel Zab should go back down to 140 and dominate, but he can beat some welters. I think he can beat Cintron! and I wouldn't count him out against Tony. BUt he aint messing with Sugar, Floyd, and Miguel. So he should go down to 140, fight Hatton and Paulie, and rule the division before he hangs them up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.