Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: December 23rd, 2007.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
My Dungeon is ready...I...am ready.

Yes. You heard that right....I, SKULLSPLITTER - The C.E.O., will take on the teen sensation, Sean Kingston, in my Pro debut tonight...

I will work my way up the ranks the old fashioned way...through bums, through cans, through prospects, through contenders, and ultimately through The World Heavyweight Champion...whoever that unlucky motherfucker's gonna be at the time.

Tonight marks the beginning of a brand new era in our League, boys...

Hard Times are coming.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!........

AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!.............

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! COOOOUUUUGH!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!........
CyruS
Interesting, I wonder what will happen if Skullsplitter loses laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

I did this with the hope that each and every manager in the League will ALSO create themselves as a fighter....

It takes a pair of grapefruits to do this....to risk losing as yourself.

I used my actual height and weight...so that's why I'm a Heavyweight...if you're a shrimp in real life, good for you...'cause you'll have a ready made excuse for ducking me.

laugh.gif
The CEO
Lil' Slanger and I came through strong....but there were a couple of questionable losses today...

Both "Hardcore" Dexter Moore and Dick "The Juggernaut" Johnson got robbed of wins in fights that could have gone either way...the kind of scorecards that demand rematches...

Yamboa Bell and Julius Long Jr...be men. Do the right thing and fight my boys again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.