Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Zab Judah that fought Cotto vs. The Ricky Hatton that Fought Floyd.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Douchebag
I think Judah would KO him inside of three but if some miracle it makes past the first three rounds I don't see it going past 8 either way. IMO Judah>>>>Hatton
D-MARV
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Dec 25 2007, 02:36 PM) [snapback]372213[/snapback]
I think Judah would KO him inside of three but if some miracle it makes past the first three rounds I don't see it going past 8 either way. IMO Judah>>>>Hatton

Ricky Hatton by disputed SD!!!!!
Judah will come out strong then fade late! But Hatton wouldn't have enough to finish him! So I see this Very entertaining fight going to the cards! Close Fight either way!
BigG
I see Judah catching him with huge counter uppercuts early and Ricky not holding up.

Check it at the end of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-vv1zud24w

If Ricky survives Zab's early assault, he can beat Zab.
Douchebag
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 25 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]372215[/snapback]
I see Judah catching him with huge counter uppercuts early and Ricky not holding up.

That's what I see as well. Hatton would be walking right into it all night since he doesn't Jab his way in.
Blayde
I think Hatton is someone Judah can take out early instead of only stunning him. But its still Zab Judah, so if Ricky survives it, he can win a decision.

Zab at 140 definitely would be one of the best along with Hatton, Malinaggi and Witter who he has already beaten. Too bad he isnt thinking about going back down.
Lil-lightsout
Zab can definately KO Ricky early if he can land some flush power shots, but the longer this fight goes Zab would fade and Hatton would get a late TKO. Probably a bodyshot would stop Zab. It would be one helluva entertaining fight!
AussieLad
Hatton by mid round KO.

Judah would fold under the pressure like a soggy tissue, add in his weak chin. Judah fights in spurts, and while probably landing big early, if hatton doesnt go down then judah would go into a defensive shell... which would spell doom

Judah has the speed and power to hurt ricky, but it is much more likely judah gets starched
streetlion1
I would have Judah easily beating Hatton at any point in their careers. He is way more talented,faster, and stronger than Hatton. The knock on Judah has always been his mental strength.....however he wouldnt need to be that mentally strong against a guy like Hatton who has the poorest defense of any big name fighter in my opinion, including Jermain Taylor. Cotto is way stronger and technically sound than Hatton, and if it took nearly the whole fight for him to dispose of Judah-I dont see Hatton hurting him at all.
BrutalBodyShots
I'd pick Hatton to weather the early Judah storm and put it on him for the second half of the fight. Not sure if Hatton would stop him though, it would probably go to the cards and be a close decision for either guy as Judah would win the majority of the first half of the fight and Hatton the second half.

and the NEW
I agree with Fitz and Brutal. Though I think Hatton would do a lot more work late and get the nod! Judah is just HORRIBLE past the first 4 rounds, and even sometimes takes off some of those first few! His only chance is to get Hatton out of there early. Hattons pressure would be too much for Judah late, way too much! Sad, because Judah is one of my favourite fighters!

Unless Judah can do what he did to Bergman, Millett, then he dont got a chance. And Hatton is nowhere near the level of those guys, they are journeymen at best (despite what titles they won)! I mean even Gatti had his way with Millett! And even against Bergman, he took like the 2nd round off, after nearly blowing him out in the 1st, WTF!? And Bergman is like a large version of Juuko.

Judah and Hatton both need to go to 140, where Witter will be a HUGE challenge!

I dont think Ive ever seen a fighter change so dramatically, from that clown, marathon runner that he was, to a solid guy who sits down on his punches! 100% transformation!
BigG
Millett was pretty much done by the time he fought Gatti.
and the NEW
Yeh, but he was never anything to begin with!

He was just a decent fighter, decent technique, decent power, decent ability. He was never going to beat any good fighter!
BigG
Millett at least beat Vince Philipps..
and the NEW
So did a few fighters. Phillips suffered from inconsistency.

But I do hand it to him, its his best win and not too bad at all. Though, Millet looked very similar in the Gatti fight to the Judah fight. Same Millet to me.
BigG
You can make that arguement. Although Zab fucked Millett up worse then Gatti.
and the NEW
Sure did. Along with Bergman, its one of his most impressive performances! He really did look like a future P4Per who became one of my favourites to watch and still is to this day. Just a little disappointing. Never thought he would turn out to be the next David Reid!
The CEO
I think some of y'all are overestimating Hatton's stamina...he hasn't gone a full 12 well since Tszyu...and remember...that fight was only 11 rounds...

With that observation of his conditioning, I predicted Hatton would be fully gassed against Mayweather by the 10th round...

cool.gif

Judah would feel very confident going in against a limited 10 round fighter in Hatton....I'm seeing him dropping bombs on Hatton throughout the fight...leading to a dynamic, one punch KO by the end of the 9th.

Anyway...I don't know why we're even still talking about Hatton....he sucks....his equalizing, crap style was exploited and dominated....seriously...as far as his Boxing skills go, he never really deserved to be in the Top 20 P4P in the 1st place...let alone the Top 10.
streetlion1
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 26 2007, 07:38 AM) [snapback]372297[/snapback]
Anyway...I don't know why we're even still talking about Hatton....he sucks....his equalizing, crap style was exploited and dominated....seriously...as far as his Boxing skills go, he never really deserved to be in the Top 20 P4P in the 1st place...let alone the Top 10.

Agreed!! He didnt belong in the same ring as PBF. I cant believe people even thought he had a shot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.