Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SEAN SHERK: "THE GUY IS A POTHEAD!"
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
thehype
SEAN SHERK: "THE GUY IS A POTHEAD!"

Former UFC lightweight champion Sean Sherk fires back at BJ Penn as he shares his thoughts on some of Penn's recent comments and his upcoming title clash with Joe Stevenson. Check out what he had to say about Penn, Stevenson, Roger Huerta, boxing's pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. and more.

read more
AussieLad
Nothing wrong with a puff of ganja now and then as far as i am concerned. Its hardly performance enhancing, and is way more natural than shooting up some horse steroids
thehype
LOL.

I was thinking the same thing...I don't see nothin' wrong with a little puff 'n pass.

LOL.

But I do see where Sherk is coming from and if I were in his shoes and truly felt that I wasn't guilty (especially if it's true that he's not guilty and is a victim of carryover and all that other stuff he said), I'd probably be thinking the same thing. Like, "hey...who the fvck is this guy to talk all that smack about breaking rules and blah, blah, blah when he knowingly smokes an illegal substance."
Warlord
Sherk is a juicer, and everybody knows it. I don't know why that ugly bastard with his goofy ass haircut just doesn't be a man and admit his mistake, the way Hermes Franca did.

As for BJ Penn, he'd wipe his ass with Sean Sherk any day of the week, whether he was under the influence or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.