Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Long" Gawn calls for some easy fights
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
I've just been reading the thread about Travis "Tremendous" Simms and it got me thinking about one of the bravest fighters in the league - Bugsy "Long" Gawn.

"Long" has lost his last 8 bouts and has been somewhat ignored by my gym, but when I looked at his record I figured he just hasn't been given a chance.

Early in his career he took the legendary CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS to a majority decision. That was the closest fight TOS ever had. He also fought Travis "Tremendous" Simms 3 times and got a draw in 2 of the bouts. He never really had the opportunity to build a career for himself and basically became the fighter prospects beat on the way up. He's lost to Cyrus "Super" Virus twice, Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn twice, Prince Malik Abu-husson, Jean Pascal, Otto "The Fatty from Cincinatti" Blatty, Yusaf Mack, and Roy Jones Jnr but has never really had the opportunity to build up any of his stats because he always seems to be in against the best.

I have to pay tribute to him and I've decided I want to see him in with a handful of bums, just to give him a chance.
Big G...is there any chance Bugsy can have those bum fights? I know he's fighting Mr Untouchable next..but I'd like for him to face more opponents of that calibre...I think he's earned it.
BigJuicyHog
Get Bugsy some bums. Give the man a chance.
BigG
Bugys is fighting a bum in his next fight.

Blayde
Bugsy is a good fighter, maybe he can become a contender again.
CyruS
Bugsy has one hell of a resume of fighters he's been in the ring with.
BigG
Don't forget Nasir Nasty Nas Jones (17-14-1)....Bugsy actually beat Nas...a fighter that is not easy to beat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.