Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Bum Gym in Town
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
I created a new bum gym for everyone to feast on. One difference is that if you can defeat the owner of the Gym by KO you can have one of his fighters for free!
Maxy
Talking of bums, I've just transferred a shed load of them to the BUMgeon. Maybe Cyrus can activate them...one of them is even a former world champion!
BigG
One of my super bums is 4'10 60 pound LightHeavyweight Herbert. :
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 27 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]372489[/snapback]
One of my super bums is 4'10 60 pound LightHeavyweight Herbert. :

Terrence Tunney best beware!!

laugh.gif

I've just created a new gym and made it up out of fighters from the "discards" section....all those nobodies needed a home.

ok.gif
BigJuicyHog
Well this means that we should have plenty of bums to pad our records on the way to more meaningful fights.
BigG
Yup.

Make as much bum gyms as you want.

BUT log in to the account every once in a while because the whole gym retires automatically if you don't check it out at least once every 3 weeks.

I also have something like a contenders/journeyman gym..Executioners...good journeyman you can fight on the way up.

And of course, my new Zab Judah boxing gym where we will produce serious title contenders/champions.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Dec 27 2007, 01:51 PM) [snapback]372483[/snapback]
Talking of bums, I've just transferred a shed load of them to the BUMgeon. Maybe Cyrus can activate them...one of them is even a former world champion!

Activated now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.