Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye to fight Maccarinelli
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Maxy
WBC/WBA Cruiserweight champion David Haye has gone back on his vow to never fight at the weight again by signing to fight WBO champion Enzo Maccarinelli on March 8th. I'm surprised at Haye's decision to take this bout considering how he said he had struggled so badly to get down to the limit for the Mormeck fight.

It promises to be an explosive encounter and there is no way I can see it going the distance.
Jack 1000
What a potential for a great war for however long (or short) it lasts! Showtime had better not fuck up and not show this! This has the potential for a great fight written all over it! We should e-mail Showtime requesting that this fight be shown LIVE ASAP!

This is also a 50/50 pick-em match. I really have no idea who wins this. I agree that this fight is very unlikely to go to a decision.

Jack
gods son
The thing is David Haye cleary made out that he cannot make Cruiser any longer...this was right after the win of Mormeck!

So what is the deal??

D-MARV
I heard a Rumor that Haye was trying to land a fight with Ruslan Chageav! but Chageav wanted no part of Him!!!!!
Also, I heard that Frank Warren offered Haye a Huge pay day for a fight with Maccarinelli! When Money Talks, it can change a persons mind!
Anyway
Haye 8KO!!!!
Spreadking3rd
Haye's win is in no way an easy thing. Enzo might whack him out.

I like Haye though......maybe a lil Carl Thompson spirit passed to him....and his heart and desire have grown.

Let's hope for a Haye win and then to make a run at heavyweight....unlike JC Gomez whose heavyweight run has been going on what, 7 years now.
Southeastpaw
Gimme Enzo. By KO.
Blayde
Great fight, no doubt! And just like everybody I cant see this fight going 12 rounds. Somebody will get knocked out, both men will possibly be hurt or down. And Im leaning to Enzo, 60:40 or something like that. Im not sure about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.