Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn (24-3-1) vs. Larry Holmes (18-1-1)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
According to Larry, he will prove to everyone that he is without a doubt the baddest Heavyweight in the world.

"I'm gonna put a beating on Gawn. He was at his best last time, and escaped with a draw. It's over this time. He says he's gonna fight, I'll stay in the pocket with him and I'll fight smart. He's done after sunday. I'm gonna take a page outta TOS...bust em up inside with great counterpunching and defense"

Picks?
CyruS
Holmes UD.
BigG

"Dipsy is done"
CyruS
Interesting note, If Holmes wins, he becomes the first ever 2 Time Heavyweight Champion Of The World.
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn

"Larry has awakened the devil in me. I promise my fans that I will take the fight to him, I will box more aggressively than I did in the last fight because I feel the judges won't give me a decision. I've got one thing written in my mind...H.U.R.T....and thats hurt!"
CyruS
I don't know, Lipstick has been saying he's actually coming to fight.....

I don't believe him, he needs more people.

Lipstick says he's coming to fight but he's going to run around the ring and fling a jab.
BigG
Well, Holmes is coming to fight James Toney style..fighting defensively smart and busting shit up on the inside.
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn

"I'd rather go out on my sword than be labelled 'boring'. People forget I only have two legitimate defeats and they are both to Harry Angus...at cruiserweight with one of them being on my pro debut! I've never lost a fight at heavyweight and I don't intend to start losing now. If Holmes beats me, then I'll take my hat off to him. I'm confident I can hurt him and I'm confident I can beat him."
BigG
This might be a brutal fight.
CyruS
I just can't see Lipstick trying to bang it out.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 29 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]372739[/snapback]
I just can't see Lipstick trying to bang it out.

Maxy Krumbsnatcher

"Dipsy won't be banging it out but he'll be loading up on his punches far more than he has ever done before. You won't see Dipsy staying outside and jabbing because we feel we don't need to implement that game-plan against Larry. The first fight was close but if Larry were to use the same strategy for this fight, he'll get beat. Definitely. If he changes his strategy we could see an upset...but thats boxing and thats why we love it!"
BigG
Larry to Maxy Krumbstancher

"Your boys going to get assassinated! I'm going to show you all who the baddest Heavyweight in the world is...and it isnt Dipsy!"
CyruS
You know what, fuck it. I bought into the hype, i'll be ordering this fight on PPV-HD. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.