KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
http://sport.ard.de/sp/boxen/news200712/27...stream_huck.jsp

Seems to work for others
Maxy
Nice one...got it on now.
BigG
Thanks Kyle
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Hey no problem. My comp is a little slow so I can't see it. Can someone do a Round by Round please? Thanks
caneman
and a translation too? friends.gif
BigG
Im also having problems with the Stream and would appreciate it if someone did a RBR
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Theres a pretty good Rbr on the boxrec forum which ive been reading. So yea id check it out
BigG
Well I just read Cunningham stopped him in 12. Glad he won.
D-MARV
Cunningham gets the TKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Job thumbsup_anim.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I guess Cunningham won by TKO in the 12th round. Excellent win for Cunnningham, and Id love to see him fight over here in the US on TV. I saw his first fight against Wlodarcyck and thought he was an excellent boxer who could beat anybody in the cruiserweight division. Hopefully he gets some big fights over here, or anywhere for that matter.
Kyle
Maxy
Couldn't do a round by round cos the stream was a bit choppy at times but really enjoyed the fight. Cunningham stopped Huck in the 12th after unloading a barrage of punches forcing Hucks corner to throw in the towel. I had Cunningham ahead by about 4 rounds but both of them looked knackered, especially Huck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.