Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legendary Heavyweight Champion Lanky Gawn comes out of retirement to fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
It's official.

Mike just had this to say "Win or lose, I'm coming to fuck you up."

CyruS
this weekend is going to be very action packed.

Angus-Butkiss
Gorres-HWG
Jabdiel-Cotto
Lanky-Tyson
Dipsy-Holmes III ?

I'm sure a few others can be made.
BigG
Word on the street is Zab Judah might fight Collazo...
CyruS
I guess we can this SuperFight Weekend II laugh.gif
BigG
Alot of huge fights coming up.

Tyson KO 8 Lanky. I've always thought Tyson was the right guy to stop Lanky. Tyson is vicious.
Blayde
Ok, Collazo will move down to 140 immediately after his defense on Wednesday. Only if he wins of course. Hopefully that auto scheduler wont fuck it up by giving Zab another fight ... Maybe Zab should retire until Wednesday?

And Ive got to agree. Tyson might be the one to beat Lanky. Its 50:50
Maxy
Lanky Maxy Gawn

"I'm havin' this fight because Mike and his people agreed to a tiny demand I made. I look forward to boxing a 'live' opponent and it should be an exciting fight."
Maxy
Dipsy-Holmes III simply HAS to take place this coming Sunday!
BigG
Dipsy-Holmes III is still under discussion

Judah-Collazo? The fight fans want that.
BigG
Weigh in results:

Mike Tyson weighed in at a solid 211 pounds. Lanky Gawn weighed in at 244 pounds. The staredown showed Tyson looking up at Gawn and giving him slit-throat gesture. Gawn has unleashed the beast in Tyson.

This is the webl Tyson-Lewis.
Maxy
Lanky Gawn looked old and tired in this fight even though he clearly got the win.

I don't think there is any point in him carrying on but I'll probably make him resurface again from time to time...like some sorta circus act.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.