Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roach has gone crazy!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
He said in an interview that they are looking to get Manny a fight with Hatton at 140lb. Roach is realy losing it now he's gonna get Manny seriousley hurt in there one of these days.
BigG
He really said that? I heard him say that Manny will never move up higher than 135...Hatton would stomp Pac.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 31 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]373050[/snapback]
He really said that? I heard him say that Manny will never move up higher than 135...Hatton would stomp Pac.

Sure did, the interview is on BT.

Not trying to be funny or anything but I realy think Roach is losing it.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 31 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]373055[/snapback]
Someone made a better thread about this about 2-3 weeks ago.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=20832

Pretty much the same sh*t but the interview im talking about is recent.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Dec 31 2007, 11:09 PM) [snapback]373063[/snapback]
Well I have been saying it anytime a fight above 135 is mentioned. But why do people think that Manny is some kind of beast where they feel the need to mention fights above 135? Man, this guy isn't even the best yet at 130, not until he beats Marquez anyways and I have Marquez winning. Then even if he did, then 135 the best is Diaz. I'm sorry but Manny isn't going to beat Diaz. Not a chance. So basically at 130 and 135 he may lose to both of the best fighters in those divisions, but people still feel the need to match him up against fighters at 140 and above? That's retarded IMO.

I agree 100%

It's Roach coming up with this BS.
BrutalBodyShots
Until Pac beats Marquez at 130 it is pointless to even discuss anything about him fighting above 130 pounds.

streetlion1
This might seem like a quick easy foregone conclusion but wait a sec. Hattons defense sucks! Bottem line! Anyone who has a offense has a chance! To me he has been the product of weak competition....PBF proved that! A guy like Judah, Pacman, or anyone aelse would have a chance get real!! Pacman would probably win!
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Dec 31 2007, 11:56 PM) [snapback]373075[/snapback]
This might seem like a quick easy foregone conclusion but wait a sec. Hattons defense sucks! Bottem line! Anyone who has a offense has a chance! To me he has been the product of weak competition....PBF proved that! A guy like Judah, Pacman, or anyone aelse would have a chance get real!! Pacman would probably win!

Oh God not again.

and the NEW
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 1 2008, 05:26 AM) [snapback]373077[/snapback]
Oh God not again.

ha ha. Its just become funny now.

BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(and the NEW @ Jan 1 2008, 12:51 AM) [snapback]373078[/snapback]
ha ha. Its just become funny now.

I'm convinced that this guy is just an ex-member under a new name. He reminds me of someone else that used to always post nonsense that seemed to be simply to get a rise out of the rest of the forum - I can't recall who. I think he's just aiming to entertain himself, not really talk boxing seriously.

and the NEW
Brutal, I agree.

I remember there was that guy who HATED Mayweather, what was his name again? He was posting all the time over a period after a big Mayweather fight also, think maybe after the Zab fight. Might be the same guy.
and the NEW
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 1 2008, 08:15 AM) [snapback]373094[/snapback]
That vk3do guy?

I think thats the one Fitz! ha ha, weird how some guys just come, post non-stop and then disappear! Once their credability it shot, they probably just change screen names and start again. Wouldnt surprise me if this is what this streetlion cat is upto!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Jan 1 2008, 12:56 AM) [snapback]373075[/snapback]

Dude are you seriouse?
dbdbdb
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Dec 31 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]373049[/snapback]
He said in an interview that they are looking to get Manny a fight with Hatton at 140lb. Roach is realy losing it now he's gonna get Manny seriousley hurt in there one of these days.

Somebody better check his medications to make sure they're current. Total BS.

Roach should be trying to make the matchup with Marquez, rather than trying to get a BIG money fight with Hatton. And that's what this boils down to, MONEY. Hatton has a huge fan-base, Like DLH, and everybody wants a piece of the pie. Even if it means getting an ass-whipping ........ which Manny would get, if he got in there with Hatton.
BigG
I'd pick Judah to knock Hatton out but Pacman is too small.
Douchebag
Pacman should clear out 130 before moving up. There are still two fighters down there that have good chance of beating him and if he moves up before fighting them it equals a bitch move. BTW the fighters are Marquez and Guzman. Now if Juan Diaz where to move up and fight Hatton it might be and interesting match that could go either way.
streetlion1
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Dec 31 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]373077[/snapback]
Oh God not again.

What do ya mean "not again"?! Dont tell me your a Hatton fan too. What are you guys in a threesome or something?! You dont respect my opinion..that is one thing. It is being talked about in the thread so why wouldnt I hypothetically say how the fight would go? My credibilty isnt shot at all. If it was you wouldnt feel the need to reply to everything I say. You guys must really think your the "measuring stick" for this forum dont you.....and no I havent ever been on here before..I just quit fighting 5 months ago. thumbsup_anim.gif
streetlion1
QUOTE(and the NEW @ Jan 1 2008, 03:09 AM) [snapback]373099[/snapback]
I think thats the one Fitz! ha ha, weird how some guys just come, post non-stop and then disappear! Once their credability it shot, they probably just change screen names and start again. Wouldnt surprise me if this is what this streetlion cat is upto!

Oh no not your old ass again! thumbsdown_anim.gif
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jan 1 2008, 12:34 PM) [snapback]373124[/snapback]
Now if Juan Diaz where to move up and fight Hatton it might be and interesting match that could go either way.

I like the Baby Bull by UD...
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Jan 1 2008, 03:06 PM) [snapback]373128[/snapback]
What do ya mean "not again"?! Dont tell me your a Hatton fan too. What are you guys in a threesome or something?! You dont respect my opinion..that is one thing. It is being talked about in the thread so why wouldnt I hypothetically say how the fight would go? My credibilty isnt shot at all. If it was you wouldnt feel the need to reply to everything I say. You guys must really think your the "measuring stick" for this forum dont you.....and no I havent ever been on here before..I just quit fighting 5 months ago. thumbsup_anim.gif

Like I said you aren't here to talk boxing... you are here to entertain yourself by trying to get a rise out of serious members by saying outlandish crap that you know no one in the world would agree with.
BoxingStill#1
Ha! I figured I'd join the wagon real quick even though the subject isnt worth the attention.....I barely respect Roach as a Trainer as is....I didnt know his promoting career can be compromised too.....
streetlion1
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 1 2008, 07:18 PM) [snapback]373143[/snapback]
Like I said you aren't here to talk boxing... you are here to entertain yourself by trying to get a rise out of serious members by saying outlandish crap that you know no one in the world would agree with.

Sorry but I am talking boxing you just dont like what I have to say.
torvix2000
Why can't we admire Roach's list? It would be fun seeing Pac cross-eyed again after getting knocked out.

How about Mayweather's camp announcing the list of opponents he would fight for the next 2 years?
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Jan 1 2008, 07:15 PM) [snapback]373137[/snapback]
I like the Baby Bull by UD...

I would like to think so as well. But it would be an ugly fight. Both like to come forward with one constantly wrestling. So if Juan decides to wrestle back, be ready for Hatton to start crying.

The sad thing about the high profie Hatton fights is much of it depends on what the ref does that will decide the outcome.
BigG
Anyone else think JMM's gonna beat Pac? I dont think Pacquiao looked good against Barrera and Solis.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 2 2008, 02:13 PM) [snapback]373206[/snapback]
Anyone else think JMM's gonna beat Pac? I dont think Pacquiao looked good against Barrera and Solis.

Yup, I've got Marquez over Pacquiao II. I have ever since the bell sounded to end their first fight. Whether the rematch was 6 months after the original or now, I've got Marquez.

BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Jan 1 2008, 08:55 PM) [snapback]373151[/snapback]
Sorry but I am talking boxing you just dont like what I have to say.

It's not that I don't like what you have to say, it's that what you say makes absolutely no sense so it is my opinion that you are saying it just to get a rise out of everyone else. You aren't attempting to stimulate boxing conversation; you are attempting to stimulate conversation about your ignorance which is fun and all for a few posts but then just gets irritating.

BigG
Solis was winning rounds against him as well. I think Pacquiao looked so great against Morales the 3rd time becuase of the simple fact that Morales was shot.
JD
LOL...I got Pac by stoppage over JMM.
mexi-cutioner
I want Pac to win this one, but its too hard to say JMM is great competition....brutalbodyshots u seem to strongly dislike pacquiao lol
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Jan 3 2008, 01:15 AM) [snapback]373306[/snapback]
I want Pac to win this one, but its too hard to say JMM is great competition....brutalbodyshots u seem to strongly dislike pacquiao lol

Why? Because I think Marquez will beat him in the rematch? I have nothing against Pacquiao at all.

and the NEW
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 3 2008, 01:49 AM) [snapback]373290[/snapback]
Solis was winning rounds against him as well. I think Pacquiao looked so great against Morales the 3rd time becuase of the simple fact that Morales was shot.

I agree.
BrutalBodyShots
Yup... I give more props to Morales for beating Pacquiao I than for Pacquiao beating Morales III without question. Pacquiao over Morales II was a good win in that Pacquiao was able to avenge the first loss, but it was pretty clear that it wasn't the Morales that was in the ring the first time.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 3 2008, 12:29 PM) [snapback]373325[/snapback]
Yup... I give more props to Morales for beating Pacquiao I than for Pacquiao beating Morales III without question. Pacquiao over Morales II was a good win in that Pacquiao was able to avenge the first loss, but it was pretty clear that it wasn't the Morales that was in the ring the first time.

I've been saying the the same thing.
torvix2000
I always hear that Morales in the rematch was never the same Morales against Pacquiao I.

Hmm... what happened to Morales in-between Pac I and II?
BigG
Well, he got the dogshit whooped out of him by Zahir Raheem and was actually rocked a few times in that fight and the ropes actually DID save him from a knockdown in round 5.

I love Morales but at best he won a round in that fight. It was really one-sided..more one-sided than Pac-Morales II.

Morales was on the downhill going into the FIRST Pacquiao fight IMO. He was just really fresh at the time.

In the 3rd fight, he looked shot and worn out.

I would have loved to see Pac fight Raheem at the time. Now Raheem isn't on top anymore and has kind of dissapeared.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Jan 4 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]373372[/snapback]
I always hear that Morales in the rematch was never the same Morales against Pacquiao I.

Hmm... what happened to Morales in-between Pac I and II?

He got DOMINATED by Raheem. Enough said.
torvix2000
So after fighting Pacquiao I, Morales exhibited the most downhill behavior.
BigG
I give Pacquiao great props for stopping Morales in fight 2. Morales still had alot left (IMO)

But did you see how SLOW and done Morales looked against Pacquiao the 3rd? He looked like he had no legs as soon as round 1 started. I mean, you coul've put that Morales against any top 130 pounder and he would've been beaten up. Guzman would have straight clowned that Morales. I mean, one-sided thrashing.
tonywithfighthype
This fight is all about the money $$$.

It would be a HUGE payday for Manny.
BrutalBodyShots
Even in a winning effort, I think the first Pacquiao fight took the rest of what Morales had as far as his career went. Morales took a lot of leather in that fight, and IMO at his age he just further left a piece of himself in the ring that night.

kidbazooka1
Morales had already showed signs of decline in the 3rd MAB fight. The 1st Pac fight was Morales last hurrah.
BigG
Morales had already showed signs of decline in the 3rd MAB fight. The 1st Pac fight was Morales last hurrah.

I also thought he showed decline vs. Hernandez (Carlos)....

Not the same fighter he was back at 122-2nd MAB fight.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 8 2008, 02:54 AM) [snapback]373957[/snapback]
Pretty much. That was the last good Morales we saw, though still not in his prime, but still a very good fighter. I think sometimes people forget how impressive Morales win over Pacquiao was and people seem to forget that he beat Pacquiao. Pacquiao stopping Morales at the tail end of his career for some reason has been very impressive to a lot of people and it seems as if people forgot how well Morales beat Pacquiao the first time.
I remember Morales out boxing Pacquiao the first time and took everything Pacquiao threw and came back even harder. Morales switched to southpaw in like round 9 or 10 and in the 12 pretty much slugged it out with Pacquiao for the fans and basically gave that round to Pacquiao by slugging it out southpaw. All of this happening and Morales was still able to win a comfortable, clear but competitive decision. Even after basically giving away a round or 2 for the fans, still won a 116-112, 115-113 type fight. Very underrated win, and better than any of Pacquiao's wins over Morales IMO.

In the latest issue of The Ring they state that they believe Marquez will be a ble to do what no other Mexican has been able to do and thats beat Pacquiao. I guess they just forget all about how Morales whooped Manny in the 1st fight.

I agree, I think giving the circumstances Morales win over Pac was a bigger accomplishment than Manny's win over Morales. Not to take anything away from Manny he destroyed Morales the 3rd time but Morales was clearly not what he use to be to where Pacqioua was in his prime when an ageing Morales beat him.
mexi-cutioner
You can say waht you want about Pacquiao beating over the hill legends, but you can't deny his work ethic, charisma, courage and power everytime he steps into the ring. I cant see what there is to hate about Pacquiao, hes got a flawless work ethic(wen hes not out partying), is willing to slug it out with any1 in the game and brings pride and unity to a 3rd world nation of over 70million ppl.
BigG
I don't think Barrera was over the hill in fight 1 with Pacquiao...was he prepared? That I dont know.

But Morales in the 3rd fight man...I think Guzman would have also stopped him.
kidbazooka1
There's no denying that Pacqiuao is a great and entertaining fighter but there's also no denying that Morales was not the same fighter he once was when he fought Pac.
BrutalBodyShots
Morales-Barrera I was the catalyst that started Morales' decline.

There's no way in my view that Morales pre-Barrera I struggles the way he did against Espadas I and Chi. A little adversity yeah, but not life and death stuff.

Morales-Barrera I was just a brutal fight that took a piece out of Morales; that IMO is when his decline started and it was just a steady decline over the course of the next 7 years... the really tough fights (like Pacquiao I and II) just helped progress his decline.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.