Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freddy McPheerson arrested for Attempted Murder on New Year's Eve!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
QUOTE(Associated Press)
Fifteen minutes after the stroke of midnight last night, there was no cheer. There was no love.
Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson, famed boxer out of The C.E.O.'s Dungeon, was being driven downtown in a paddy wagon, and Carlos Maussa was being driven to a hospital.

Reporters on the scene were able to question their manager, SKULLSPLITTER, to get a first hand account of what transpired...

"Well...the boys and I were partying in the club...lots of drinking...lots of trips out to the bus. Yeah we party like that....we're above the law....but anyway...as many of you know, Freddy caught Carlos bending his sister over a toilet right before he walked out to face Zab Judah Sunday night....

That broke Freddy before he even stepped in the ring, and he got knocked out. So there I was...right before the clock struck twelve...telling the boys how much I love 'em and how much we were gonna own The '08. I brought Freddy and Carlos together to shake each other's hand and let bygones be bygones. I should have known better...

So there we were...as the final 60 seconds to The New Year was ticking away...Carlos blamed his behavior on his Cancer and sincerely apologized to Freddy...Freddy said he forgave Carlos, and they embraced...I thought it was over...but there was a gunshot, and Carlos fell to the floor...

Apparently, Freddy shot Carlos in the left armpit, and the bullet travelled up and through...lodging in his lower jaw. It looks alot worse than what it is....Carlos was very lucky and will be fine in a few days...it's not the first time he's been shot. That's all for now, guys...let's hope for the best for both of them."

AP SPORTS

and now I can tell you that Carlos is NOT pressing charges. He wants Freddy in the ring, and Freddy obviously wants him back.

So let's sign it...THE Grudge match to start 2008...I'll give them the plans to beat each other, and we'll see who best man is...the result will NOT be scripted or predetermined.
BigG
laugh.gif
The sith lord will be in attendance..he'll be ringside.

A report from the press:

Judah was shocked at the news. Judah was sitting in a custom made chair with his name on it, blinged out, a yankee's cap on his head, shiny grill on his teeth, stacks of money on his table, taking a few puffs of a cigar and sniffing a fine lines of white powder, it was reminiscent of Tony Montana's office in Scarface. When asked about the whole McPheerson-Maussa thing, Judah said the following..."you aint neva supposed to bang yo' best homies sister...knowmsayin'...das' a no-no knahmean....freddy gon' be angry in dis fight...but maussa got da power."

A picture of Freddy McPheerson's sister was shown to Judah and Judah said she looked like a very nice-looking girl. He also requested that the picture be kept in his office for reasons unknow.

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

This really IS a pick 'em fight though...the plans will be professional, but I have a feeling they'll throw these plans out the window once the bell rings...

I'm hearing that cops and security won't be allowing any staredowns between them because it would be too much for the public to handle...

They wanna KILL each other.

I can see Maussa going 8/11/1 (allout) with his crazy ass....lol
BigJuicyHog
Carlos "El Indio" Quintana wants the winner of this fight. Since the loser may in fact be dead.
The CEO
If that's what he wants...lol...

I do know Maussa wants some of him since he lost their first encounter....
BigJuicyHog
Although its not a given that Maussa will win against Freddy.
The CEO
True...I'll be giving them power plans according to their stats and mental states, and they're gonna duke it out.

I have no idea who's gonna win.
The CEO
and Maussa wins by 10th Round KO...it was a toe to toe Bombfest....both of my boys left it all in the ring...including their grudges.

All is well within The Dungeon...

El Indio gets Maussa...and my gym gets one of your bums, BJH....laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Yep, you knocked out the King of the bums so pick a fighter and ill transfer him over.
The CEO
Alrighty! (claps once loudly and rubs his hands together in an excited and devious manner )

The Dungeon selects..........the first born child...and namesake of THE KING OF BUMS!!

THE "PRINCE OF THE BUMS"....HANK BUMMY JUUUUUNNNNNIIIIIOOOOORRRRRR..........JUNIOR.

laugh.gif
BigG
Judah was in attendance and he was pretty entertained by the battle. He also expects Maussa and him to clash after their next fights...for the fuck of it.

And he thinks Freddy is DEFIITELY damaged goods...Poor Freddy...he was such a good prospect early.

Judah right now is a beast though..Maussa might be biting off more than he ca chew.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 6 2008, 05:39 PM) [snapback]373759[/snapback]
Judah was in attendance and he was pretty entertained by the battle. He also expects Maussa and him to clash after their next fights...for the fuck of it.

And he thinks Freddy is DEFIITELY damaged goods...Poor Freddy...he was such a good prospect early.

Judah right now is a beast though..Maussa might be biting off more than he ca chew.

Remember, Big G....Maussa has Cancer. He is continually losing weight, and probably only has a few months to live at most....Judah will have to move down like McPheerson moved up to take that beating he took...after he saw Maussa doing his sister doggie....

That was the ONLY reason he cried by the way...he pulled an Oliver McCall, and the ref HAD to stop it....that shit broke him mentally...

but he is NOT broken ENTIRELY....sure...Maussa beat a year off his life...but he now has this fresh, new outlook and a clean slate of IPs to boot...

The only person who can finish The Finisher is The Finisher himself...
BigG
laugh.gif Judah has a soft spot for Maussa and Running Man. His two oldest rivals. Judah will be at Maussa's funeral when Carlos passes. Let's hope Maussa's medication helps him get through another year.

And yes, Judah WILL move down just for Maussa. Maussa is the only fighter that can make Judah move up/down in weight.

Judah understands what happened to Freddy. In fact, he will give Maussa a sick beating JUST for Freddy.
The CEO
Cool...they don't call Maussa, "The Judah Killer", for nothing....remember all the grills he collected from all the Judahs he had knocked out?...remember the time he crashed the after church lunch at Judah's momma's house?....Maussa sat down at the head of the table and took the big piece of chicken...I know you remember that.

laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

I know Zab Judah sent his 14 year old son, Zabdiel Jr., who barely had hair on his balls and arm-pits to fight Maussa and Maussa gave the poor boy a sick beating. The fight ruined Zabdiel Judah Jr's. career and he is now fighting off-tv fights and losing to no-hopers. The whole Judah family was in attendance that night and Super-Middleweight Grandaddy Yoel and Maussa were almost schedulled to fight.

Judah-Maussa III MUST happen. To settle all this bullshit. Judah will crush Maussa.

And I'm giving Running Man back to Cyrus.

Cotto-Maussa II
Judah-Maussa III
Judah-Cotto III
Judah-Running Man IV

ALL must happen.
The CEO
Check your PMs, BJH....my gym is ready for the transfer....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.