Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potential Superfights in the future..
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
I'm looking at the 140 pound division rankings and the best are certainly Zab, Jabdiel, Taylor, Patrick.

But there are 3 guys on the come up.

The souther Judah from the Chambers, Jimmy Jack Judah who is 17-0-0

The animal from my gym, Juan Miguel Cotto (13-0-0)

Eddie Shaplin from Deep Freeze/Power (15-1-1)

These 3 will make for some great fights.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 2 2008, 02:11 PM) [snapback]373205[/snapback]
I'm looking at the 140 pound division rankings and the best are certainly Zab, Jabdiel, Taylor, Patrick.

But there are 3 guys on the come up.

The souther Judah from the Chambers, Jimmy Jack Judah who is 17-0-0

The animal from my gym, Juan Miguel Cotto (13-0-0)

Eddie Chaplin from Deep Freeze/Power (15-1-1)

These 3 will make for some great fights.

Chaplin would like to fight Malignaggi ASAP so he can try to avenge his only defeat.
Maxy
Can Chaplin have a fight scheduled?
BigG
I'm afraid Paulie needs to more fights to get ready. He ran into a fighter that had his number. He needs to gain confidence.
BigG
Eddie will get a tune up. I feel Eddie, Paulie, Juan Miguel Cotto, and Jimmy Jack Judah will be SUPERSTARS.

Dont sleep on Juan Miguel Cotto. He is an absolute beast.
Blayde
Dont forget Hermes Franca (12-5-0 11KOs).

Check out his defeats. Two against Brittney Skye. A P4P type fighter and Franca didnt even have 10 wins back then, so he just wasnt ready. Just like in his two defeats to stable mates Collazo and Berto. Somehow his only loss was against Lucy Thai and he avenged that to become the Super Welterweight Champion of the world. 154! Now hes at 140, hes a beast in that division!

Herman Ngoudjo (8-1) also is on his way up.
BigJuicyHog
Lets not forget Carlos Quintana if he ever decides to move up a division. 12-0 and taking big fights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.