Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official FHWeBL Event Of The Year 2007 VOTING Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Here it is, the official voting in the FHWeBL 2007 Awards!

It is time to place your votes on the FHWeBL 2007 EVENT Of The Year!

The Nominees are......

"The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes vs. CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS
The most historic World Heavyweight Title Fight in league history. The #1 Pound for Pound Fighter In The World, the Undefeated 3 Division World Champion Touch oF SleeP looked to make history by becoming the first ever 4 Division World Champion and only fighter in history to go from being a Jr. Middleweight and becoming World Heavyweight Champion. It was a matchup between Undefeated Fighters.

CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS vs. Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel - I
The original little man's super fight. Undefeated 2 Division World Champion Here We Go put his World Bantamweight Title on the line against Undefeated 3 Division World Champion Montiel. This was a fight between 2 top undefeated pound for pound fighters, the first of it's kind.

Miguel Cotto vs. Roland Navarette - I
The fight that the Jr. Welterweight Division was waiting for. Virtually Undefeated 2-Time Jr. Welterweight World Champion, Miguel Cotto put his title on the line against the #1 Contender and Former Lightweight Champion the Undefeated Roland Navarette. Navarette was a fighter looking for respect and a chance for greatness and Cotto granted him the match he was looking for.

Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel vs. CyruS "No Fear" ViruS - I
The original Strawweight Super Fight. Undefeated Strawweight Champion Of The World put his title on the line against Virtually Undefeated No Fear. It was a fight billed as the biggest skillful little man fight ever at the time. The outcome left everything in doubt.

Roland Navarette vs. Tera Patrick
Undefeated 2 Division World Champion Navarette put his World Jr. Welterweight Title on the line against Undefeated 2 Division World Champion Tera Patrick in one of the biggest or the biggest Jr. Welterweight Fight ever. It was fight between 2 undefeated top pound for pound fighters.

Richard "Dick" Butkiss vs. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn - II
Virtually Undefeated World Super Middleweight Champion and Linear Light Heavyweight Champion Deep Freeze decides to move up in weight and take on World Light Heavyweight Champion Butkiss after weeks of trash talk from Butkiss. It was a fight to crown the very first Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion ever.

Luis Collazo vs. Brittney Skye
Luis Collazo put his World Welterweight Title on the line against Former Welterweight World Champion Skye who moved back down to her best weight class and looked to reclaim her Welterweight Title. It was a fight matching the 2 best welterweights in the world.

-------------------------------------
It's time to place your votes on the 2007 FHWeBL EVENT of the Year!
BigG
Cotto-Navarette at the time was huge...
CyruS
Yeah it was. This poll has some tough choices. I still haven't voted on it myself.
Blayde
1. Holmes-TOS
2. Deep Freeze-Butkiss II
3. Cotto-Navarette I

It was heavyweight, it was finally the fight we didnt know if TOS was going to do it.
CyruS
I voted Holmes-TOS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.