Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teeth: The Movie Extravaganza
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Spyder
This shit won an award at Sundance...just watch the trailer and enjoy! thumbsup_anim.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8yuld4DUE
dbdbdb
Thanks can't wait to see this. INTERESTING!!!

Wikipedia:

Vagina dentata is Latin for toothed vagina. The tale is frequently told as a cautionary tale warning of the dangers of sex with strange women.

Cultural basis
The vagina dentata appears in the myths of several cultures, most notably in several North American Indian tribes. Erich Neumann relays one such myth in which A fish inhabits the vagina of the Terrible Mother; the hero is the man who overcomes the Terrible Mother, breaks the teeth out of her vagina, and so makes her into a woman.[1]

The myth expresses the threat sexual intercourse poses for men who, although entering triumphantly, always leave diminished.[2]

The vagina dentata has proven a captivating image for many artists and writers, particularly among surrealist or psychoanalytic works. Although the myth is associated with the fear of castration, it is often falsely attributed to Sigmund Freud. Freud never mentions the term in any of his psychoanalytic work and it runs counter to his own ideas about castration. For Freud, the vagina signifies the fear of castration because the young (male) child assumes that women once had a penis that is now absent.[3] The vagina, then, is the result of castration, not the cause of it.

The myth is perpetuated by the ability to sometimes feel an intrauterine device during sexual intercourse.

[edit] Anti-rape female condom
Main article: Anti-rape female condom
In 2005, inventor Sonette Ehlers introduced The Rapex, an anti-rape female condom which can be inserted into the vaginal canal like a diaphragm. The product is lined with microscopic barbs which attach to a rapist's penis and which must be surgically removed. In an article about the Rapex, Ehlers stated that she was inspired to invent the device after meeting a victim who told her, "If only I had teeth down there."[4]
BGv2.0
This crap was filmed in Austin.....I had been hearing about the story....then heard about the awards....but I have to say, that trailer makes it look like one of the most brain dead POS in a long while.....unless, that crazy bitch is doing the killing because her toothed Tang drove her nuts....it will be total nonsense!

If her vagina is an actual beast that attacks people...AND the movie actually takes itself serious....it's going to suck!

Spyder
I loved a woman once that I could've swore had teeth in her vagina...but then I realized they were just warts. friends.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

Now THAT'S a nightmare....I think I'd rather fuck a toothed one.
The CEO
Let's talk some more about pussy teeth...would you hit it?...what would you do?

I think I'd make sure I had its trust before I entered it...that's for sure

laugh.gif

(holds his hand palm down in front of the pussy so it can smell it)

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Jan 3 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]373346[/snapback]
This crap was filmed in Austin.....I had been hearing about the story....then heard about the awards....but I have to say, that trailer makes it look like one of the most brain dead POS in a long while.....unless, that crazy bitch is doing the killing because her toothed Tang drove her nuts....it will be total nonsense!

If her vagina is an actual beast that attacks people...AND the movie actually takes itself serious....it's going to suck!

Awww, maaannn...I think you're being too hard on it...let's just enjoy it for what it is...

Personally, I can't get the image of a pussy with teeth out of my mind...like if the teeth are set on the top and bottom...or along the sides....I wanna see this shit!

laugh.gif

P.S.~ I told my wife about this film, and my joke about gaining the pussy's trust by letting it sniff my hand....SHE laughed.
Spyder
The thought of a pussy with teeth freaked my girlfriend out...like she's the one that should be afraid!

laugh.gif

C.E.O. that little bit about gaining the pussies trust by letting it smell your hand is pretty ironic when you think about it...

I know personally, smell is is a sense that I use to trust a pussy now!

laugh.gif
The CEO
You KNOW it!

laugh.gif

It really IS a hilarious concept...I know there's been talking pussies....pussies that smoke cigarettes and spit ping pong balls...but this situation would change the game entirely.

So many angles...like feeding it a steak first so it won't be hungry and go after your dick.

Shit's wild...lol
Spyder
I like that prevention preparation angle...

I have a friend...(I'm not sure if I told this story on here before, but it bares repeating)...My friend used to bang this girl that we nicknamed stinky pussy, for obvious reasons. Well apparently it stunk so bad, that he didn't want to hit it anymore.

Now I've smelled some stank snatch in my day, but never so bad that I didn't want to hit it while I was in a dry spell. My buddy is always hard up for some poon, so I can only imagine how bad this thing stunk! Well, he came up to me one day and excitedly told me that he figured out how to bang this broad without stinking up the house.

He said, "First I took her outside and got her from behind, then when I brought her in my room, the stink stayed outside and didn't follow her in!" So everytime he got with stinky pussy, her would take her out back first to bang the stink out of her.

Preventive Preparation!

laugh.gif laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 5 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]373501[/snapback]
You KNOW it!

laugh.gif
It really IS a hilarious concept...I know there's been talking pussies....pussies that smoke cigarettes and spit ping pong balls...but this situation would change the game entirely.

So many angles...like feeding it a steak first so it won't be hungry and go after your dick.

Shit's wild...lol

Does it have a tongue also? It would be like fucking a girl in the mouth, but in her crotch. What if the butthole had teeth?
Spyder
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 5 2008, 03:27 PM) [snapback]373512[/snapback]
Does it have a tongue also? It would be like fucking a girl in the mouth, but in her crotch. What if the butthole had teeth?

Come on now, a butthole with teeth is just ridiculous...
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Y'all are crazy.

I haven't heard the stinky pussy story...if that really works, that guy's a genius...lol....I know I can't handle a really strong smelling one....had to leave the scene a time or two with an outrageous excuse after I caught and verified that fishy B.O. scent.....

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 5 2008, 03:40 PM) [snapback]373514[/snapback]
Come on now, a butthole with teeth is just ridiculous...

too shay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.