Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fernando Montiel vs. Martin Castillo added to Taylor-Pavilk II undercard
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
What a fight! This is a superfight.

Really tough fight for my boy Montiel...but I think he can pull it off. Both have tremendous boxing skills but I believe Montiel is the quicker of the two.

Your thoughts?
Bazooka Limon
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 3 2008, 05:55 PM) [snapback]373354[/snapback]
What a fight! This is a superfight.

Really tough fight for my boy Montiel...but I think he can pull it off. Both have tremendous boxing skills but I believe Montiel is the quicker of the two.

Your thoughts?

I have been waiting for this fight to be made. I have to go with Castillo on this,(on got him on my team) but I always felt he would get the win over Motiel. Castillo by a split decision
kidbazooka1
This should be a great fight between two of the best little men i nthe division. I see both fighters having there moments but Castillo's tender skin will play a huge role in the fight.

Montiel by ref stoppage late in the fight due to cuts.
BigG
Montiel to me has what it takes to be P4P. In fact, he is top 15 IMO. I think he would destory Arce & Darchinyan. He's got good power, great speed, great boxing skills, IMO he is the best at 115. I think he is even better than Cristian Mijares...In fact, Mijares is also on the card fighting navarro.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 4 2008, 03:28 AM) [snapback]373371[/snapback]
Montiel to me has what it takes to be P4P. In fact, he is top 15 IMO. I think he would destory Arce & Darchinyan. He's got good power, great speed, great boxing skills, IMO he is the best at 115. I think he is even better than Cristian Mijares...In fact, Mijares is also on the card fighting navarro.

I agree George Montiel has all the tools to beat anyone of the guys mentioned though i believe Arce may be a tough fight for him because of his power I still think Fernando is the best at 115lb.

Mijares should have an easy go outing with Navarro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.