Who do you think will win?
Bill The Butcher
Machida.
Warlord
Agreed. Machida.
tonywithfighthype
I think so too.
pastor method
agreed. machida's striking is vastly superior and his strength in the clinch and takedown defense can stand up to an aging tito. tito's head/heart are no longer in the fight game. i think he'd lose a rematch to rashad evans as well. machida, contrarily, might be the biggest threat to rampage right now.
Warlord
QUOTE(pastor method @ Jan 7 2008, 01:31 PM) [snapback]373856[/snapback]
agreed. machida's striking is vastly superior and his strength in the clinch and takedown defense can stand up to an aging tito. tito's head/heart are no longer in the fight game. i think he'd lose a rematch to rashad evans as well. machida, contrarily, might be the biggest threat to rampage right now.

Quinton definitley has his work cut out for him. Griffin, Machida, Shogun, Wanderlei, maybe Dan Henderson again, and a host of other hungry Light Heavyweights. If Quinton can avenge some of those brutal losses on his record, he might make a run for "Fighter of the Year" again in 2008. I hope we see some of his trademark bodyslams in his next match, as they have been sorely missing since his transition to the UFC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.