Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early candidate for upset of the year?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
In this corner, standing 5 feet and 11 inches (180 centimeters) tall weighing in at 217 pounds (98 kilograms) with a record of 13 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Only Built 4 TOS out of New Jersey is CyruS "Iron" ViruS!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 245 pounds (111 kilograms) with a record of 9 wins, 0 draws, and 6 losses fighting for The BUMgeon - 36 Chambers Edition out of New Jersey is Tomato King!!

This bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROUND 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron is wading through punches! (all out) and he's head hunting.

Iron jars King with a painful right hand to the eye!! The crowd is on its feet!! King grimaces in pain.

Iron wallops King with a big hook to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Iron jars King with a big hook to the mouth!! The crowd is on its feet!! King is hurt! He barely keeps his feet under him!

Iron jars King with a big uppercut to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Iron pummels King with a big roundhouse to the jaw!! The crowd is on its feet!! King staggers into the ropes!!

Iron wallops King with a big left to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Iron lands a vicious combination and King is flattened!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

King doesn't look like he'll beat the count -- but he does! and the fight goes on!

Iron jars King with a big roundhouse to the chin!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Iron jars King with a big cross to the face!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Wow! Iron jars King with a big roundhouse to the nose!! The crowd roars!!

Iron pummels King with a big overhand right to the nose!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Iron annoys King with a hook to the head. King covers up. Oh, he's hurt! That really hurt him!

Iron whacks King with a blow to the groin! Tomato King's manager is screaming at the ref! The referee disqualifies Iron!
Tomato King wins by DQ!!
Time: 2:16 thumbsup_anim.gif
Maxy
Yeah I noticed that yesterday.

It made me laugh.

laugh.gif
Blayde
Oh my... At least it was only a DQ, but you want me to pick Iron up, Cyrus? laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Ouch and no warning either.
CyruS
The Ref apparently was paid a huge sum under the table to get Iron DQed from the start.

After the fight, Iron said if he was going to get DQed anyway, he would have stomp on Tomato King's testicles and ate his children (no homo.)

Return match is coming a.s.a.p.

DQ loss will be avenged ala Jones-Griffen 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.