Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Montiel - Most avoided fighter...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Montiel has had to move up to 122 to find guys willing to fight him. Montiel fought the former 130 pound champ and P4P king Yuriorkis Gamboa and lost a close decision. He is 0-2-1 in his last 3 at that weight fighting guys with ridiculous physical advantages. Montiel started his career at 105.

Montiel is calling out Skipton, Here We Go, Oronko, Herrera, Luis "El Locco", The Pikey.

Oronko has said in public that he isn't ready for a rematch even though he beat him by Split decision a while back.
CyruS
I don't even know who is the champion at 122 laugh.gif
BigG
The champion is some bitch named Ernesto Bonifacio who was able to beat Montiel by SD. Montiel was robbed in the first fight.
CyruS
Get that rematch crackin!
Maxy
Oronko lost his unbeaten record today against Kindred "Spirit" Cole by a wide decision.
BigG
Hey...Kndred's back laugh.gif Congrats...huge win.
Blayde
I only protect unbeaten fighters biggrin.gif

So Montiel can have his rematch with Oronko. I think Oba is at 115 right now, but he wouldnt have a problem moving up I believe.
BigG
Oba is at 115 ohmy.gif

Thats a freak.

So we got 6 footers at Flyweight now..

I think I might just create one now.
Blayde
No, I just saw hes not at 115, that would be crazy wink.gif Hes at 118 now, he wouldnt have a problem coming back up to 122 for Montiel.

Ive stopped creating twigs by the way. Cant stand them myself biggrin.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Blayde...keep making twigs...they make for gerat challenges.

Blayde/Maxy - TWIGS.

Al Hata/Cyrus/C.E.O/Ghost/BigJuicyHog - Boxer-Punchers

Me-Judah's

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.