Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judah wants winner of Maussa/Quintana II!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Superfight....
The CEO
Maussa is really wanting to look past Quintana to Judah...but he won't.
BigG
I know Quintana VERY well and he's a bad style matchup for Maussa...but has no chance vs. Zab. weather Maussa wins or losses he will fight Judah in the future. Judah-Maussa greatest trilogy.
The CEO
better be in the next three fights, or Zab's REALLY gonna have an advantage...he had a weight advantage against The Finisher mind you....but Maussa's been losin' 3 pounds a week for a while now...he's skinnier than a poor man's spliff.

laugh.gif

and Fact: The Maussa-Judah rivalry is Legendary.
BigJuicyHog
Sure, bring your ass down to 135....Quintana will school Judah too.
BigG
BigJuicyHog,

Judah was Quintana's TEACHER....he molded Carlos into the fighter he is today...Judah and Carlos Q. sparred many times....the result always came out KO in under 6 with Carlos ususally leaving the gym in a stretcher. Carlos Q. idolizes Zab and will always be his young padawan.

And Maussa-Judah will happen after their next fights.
BigJuicyHog
Well the student has become the master...Quintana would win a UD.
BigG
We'll see..It will definitely be PPV worthy though...that's for sure thumbsup_anim.gif

Judah says Carlos is like "one of his sons"....but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.
BigJuicyHog
Well after this fight, then maybe you can face Maussa, and I can face someone like McPhearson, then Judah-Quintana can be a go.
BigG
That's a good idea.

So after Judah lays "The Spy" out in 3 rounds, Maussa will come after to end the trilogy. Then Judah will see if his young padawan improved since joining BJH's gym.
BigJuicyHog
Quintana will be a world Champion, I have no doubt about that.
BigJuicyHog
Im also very interested in seeing the outcome of Judah-Maussa. It will be the rubber match of he trilogy and Zab may have the better attributes, but Maussa has the heart.
BigG
Zab is a beast now. But your right...Maussa will always have the heart. But so does Zab. Check out his first fight with McPheerson...he kept getting up for more. And it's widely known that he came into the fight doped up.

Judah will lay Maussa out brutally in about 6 or 7 rounds when they fight.
The CEO
No he won't....Maussa tried something different in their rematch, and it turned out to be the worst possible plan I could have showed him....this time, Maussa will showcase a brand new style...a guaranteed winner.

Reporters will find Judah in the fetal position in his locker room....on his cell crying...trying to score some rocks.

laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif Judah will make Maussa pay for beating up his son and banging McPheerson's sister. Judah is also a shady character and promises to rob Maussa after the fight.
The CEO
Maussa just told me he wished he was facing Judah instead of Quintana on Sunday....laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Carlos "El Indio" Quintana- "Zab was my mentor at one time. He taught me alot about the sport. I also learned not to act like him outside the ring. He has consistenty been a punk and a thung to every opponent. If Maussa doesnt beat him, I will be willing to give me old mentor a lesson in boxing and class."
BigG
LORD Judah is certainly looking forward to see what his young padawan has to offer. You must know however that the two used to spar to together all the time...and Quintana would often leave the ring in a stretcher.
BigJuicyHog
You must know that I will hae a much better fight plan for Judah than you did. Also, he will have a much higher rating by the time they meet in the ring than he did when he was at your GYM. Judah is a glorified club fighter.
The CEO
It could have gone either way....but Quintana beat Maussa fair and square....I'm sure they'll fight again in the future, and maybe it will go OUR way one time....

Soooo many close losses on The Dungeon's record.............
BigJuicyHog
Thats the way that I have Quintana fight. Just squeak by and not get hurt in the process. I want either Tera Patrick or the Finsher next.
The CEO
The Finisher's rebuilding right now....go after Patrick first...McPheerson and Quintana can lock horns within a few fights after that....
BigJuicyHog
Yeah I deffo want Patrick. That is a huge name with a great record.
BigG
I dont think Quintana is ready for his former teacher just yet.

Judah-Running Man IV is on and Tera Patrick might fight Guzman....

Or should we give Guzman another title defense and let Patrick-Quintana fight in a title eliminator?
BigJuicyHog
Doesnt matter to me...let me. I do want Patrick but if he is fighting for the title thats cool. I dont care.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 13 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]374675[/snapback]
The Finisher's rebuilding right now....go after Patrick first...McPheerson and Quintana can lock horns within a few fights after that....

How about the Finisher fights Ray De los Santos? Thats a good match-up.
The CEO
I said The Finisher's rebuilding....you just want your boy to take advantage of him and move up in the rankings.......so I say YES....sign that shit.

Let me remind you that both Muckles (against Maussa) and Santos are both stepping up and could get their careers derailed.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 14 2008, 03:01 PM) [snapback]374763[/snapback]
I said The Finisher's rebuilding....you just want your boy to take advantage of him and move up in the rankings.......so I say YES....sign that shit.

Let me remind you that both Muckles (against Maussa) and Santos are both stepping up and could get their careers derailed.

I know but defeats to either, or both of those two at this stage is only a setback. Even if they both lose it will give me a better insight as to where they are at. Maussa and McPheerson both have better stats than Muckles and Santos so they will both start as underdogs. They are good fights for all involved.
BigJuicyHog
Nice steps up. Will also give an idea of relation to Quintana at that stage of his career.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.